(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

GGs Grim.GGs Revs. It's cool man. Whenever you want a game let me know./I pulled off a 25 hit combo with Abel in training mode. FADC'd five times into ultra. Can do the cr.lk/cr.lp>>st.hp without plinking.

I'm going to be learning Viper as a second character. Don't care that she has low health. She is just too impressive to watch play. Juts need to get my fingers adjusted to the cancelling multiple times in a row quick fast.Any tips for me anyone?

Capo your back on Xbl?I just went on NE and saw ur username was iDuppyZantetsu was telling me about you a while back saying you knew me but they didnt know you as Capo. I was baffed I thought it was someone elseWe gotta get some matches in before saturday. I beat Aaron today and almost beat Kazu aswell

Oh and I played SFIV wen it was deadoutOne Honda player went beyond sandbagging man just kept walking towards me on the second match to let me winShit was disrespectful. Hes lucky I aint a stick user I woulda took a match off his easy on Xboxpulled off a 10 hitter with Bison though so its all good

Natty, I been f*ck*ng about in Training Mode. Do you have any idea how strict the timing is on that Demon Flip throw option select trap? It's like 1 frame that you cannot cheat at. You have to wait for the exact moment his feet stop twitching on the floor to get it to work.

Natty, I been f*ck*ng about in Training Mode. Do you have any idea how strict the timing is on that Demon Flip throw option select trap? It's like 1 frame that you cannot cheat at. You have to wait for the exact moment his feet stop twitching on the floor to get it to work.
So I can roll out if Zak gets it wrong?

Capo your back on Xbl?I just went on NE and saw ur username was iDuppyZantetsu was telling me about you a while back saying you knew me but they didnt know you as Capo. I was baffed I thought it was someone elseWe gotta get some matches in before saturday. I beat Aaron today and almost beat Kazu aswell
Yup, i'll be on around 6.This is why i'm teaming with him, he beasts everyone there lol. Yet to play the game or anyone since the last RB i went to.

GG xander your sim is sickglad u got there with him :D GG fitzthanks for the games :lol:i see you still aint lost your touchnot good playing with a broken pad and cold hands all daydropped too many viper combos and blocks, got me angry need a new pad asappp
Cheers. My defending is shoddy still and I can get beat by anyone with good level of patience. I'm just constantly on rushing people. =/You're brave for gettin' down and dirty with Viper though. :D

I've not been telling you to mash EX Roll for no reason, you stubborn prick!

I've not been telling you to mash EX Roll for no reason, you stubborn prick!
ZAK AINT THE TYPE OF GUY TO f*ck IT UP THOUGH SERIOUSLYIF IT WAS YOU I WOULD EX ROLL ALL DAY

Finally got my xbl sorted, will be on some games after my 10am lecture, will prob end up ustreaming some as well just for the sake of it.(I figured out how to use my dslr as a webcam).
Don't bother if it involves playing someone else online. it will be laggy.
689588617.pngAnyway its gonna be streaming from the unis seperate wifi only network, so shouldnt really affect each other

ZAK AINT THE TYPE OF GUY TO f*ck IT UP THOUGH SERIOUSLYIF IT WAS YOU I WOULD EX ROLL ALL DAY
Ok mate. Zak is your daddy and you have no hope. I understand. SNM
nah on the real i assumed it didnt work at all because when ppl talk about it they talk like it aint an optionill try it next time :D