(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Cheers guys! @ 2:31 all i remember was Ryan shouting no, don't do it. Everyone was like don't do it, i was thinking im my head wtf are these guys on about Sky had a EX bar so it was impossible to do it. You hear BARE shouting at the end the relif was too much. I swear Agent Hoy was more happy than me haha, he was dreading playing sky if i lost!
Yeah allow him, last time I played him online i got hurt lol. He just out pokes and the moment he has 1 ex bar I cant go in for nothing. that plus the ridiculous mix up he has on me (and everyone else)

im getting merked by random guys on ggpoim so used to the input leniency and shortcuts in SF4
I got it but I hardly use it cause I was havin problems setting up my controllerlol @ tryna bus an Atomic Buster on a keyboard
have you tried xpadder?i personally dont need to use it my fightstick worked straight away
I use to use that a while ago but the thing isI got a USB PS2 converter, thing works fine GGPOis picking up the buttons and everthing, but I set the buttons wrong on 3rd Strike first time i played then everytime I try and open the emulator to change them offline Vista crashes.I can sign in and play people but third striike wont let me assign the buttons properly.next time ur going on gimme a shout on XBL ill give you some games

lol @ how far I've fallen in this game, not playing for almost 2 months <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< _______________struggling to do Ryus hard trials thats how bad it isGonna try get back into it and give u man a few games. I been neglecting it for MarvelIf u thought I was free before man is a discount right about now

Logan's team >>>>Swear logan did not give a sh*t about his team lmao.
They nearly went through. It pretty much came to last man, last round, last hit
Really? I didn't even know who they played (none of them names stand out) Did anyone see them Asain lot play? swear them man came to a tournament with no controllers wtf

well played Deebuck
:D where were you, skemar, gattsu, fatz and to a lesser extent shady though......
DIdn't get a team and weren't on just watching. (at the time it seemed casuals were limited)
C/S Fitz. It sounded like we wouldnt get any games at the time so boy. Would have loved to been there tho. Watched most the vids, looked sick.Well done to DBUK!

ggs mixer very entertaining...mek sure if u videod them matches u put on the good ones...!!! I got my eye on you.lol
yeah man sick games for realI wasnt recording cause I wernt expecting the matches to be that goodStarted out bare shaky but starting to find my feet. Your Vega is still as annoying as a I remember :DBare pokes, I need to work on my combos. peace

I only dropped a couple of combos due to lag. Like you said it was mainly lack of pressure, pressing buttons at the wrong time that I shouldn't be pressing and teleporting when not necessary.Wicked match with Zak. If you see Akuma jump in with a normal attack after he sweeps you NEVER EVER back dash or kick flip backwards. You can punch back slash and the demon will just teleport right through you and you're safe. Akuma can option select forward dash and then far.HK you for loops and another sweep though, but I don't think Zak knows that one. lolEdit:Voila

The slide at 2:20>>>>>All of you guys played well. Killer7 said Natty's Abel was the only Abel that gave him problems.I was told they got a new build recently with Dudley and Ibuki but no Makoto :(Logan are you gonna stick with Akuma for super? There is more to Akuma than far Hk but it just seems a tad unfair. I can get 3+ reps on sagat 60% of the time and planned to be able to use him at a decent level for super.

The loop isn't the issue. All Akumas most damaging combos all use FADC into far hk. And you can't do that anymore. Ryu and Ken can both stand up characters with crouching fierce and get tatsu knockdowns. Akuma can only combo the LK tatsu if the opponent is crouching and if you take out the comboable HK then there's no way to get them stood up.And besides. The loop does sh*t damage. It's like 250dmg which is less than Kens jab jab fierce SRK

how much stun dose it do?
alie+ it puts you straight in the corners and abel dont have answers for the corner pressure without risks that could lead to the same loopexplain to me again how i can ex roll out of option select throw/srkedit: but i agree the way the fixed it was dumb