(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

GGs logan, felt sorry for you a few times, you have been cheated out of a few wins tonight with me. also they got the vid up of me against zak. at least I got some sort of moral victory even if he ended up with the dosh lol

!!!!intensifies vega training!!!!!

Hey guys, There some tournament thats meant to be sponsered by companies and even Capcom are involved. However, there are some bullshit rules which i hope will change on the day. No big players i know even know about this and there is quite a decent prize for winning (Xbox Elite + Capcom mystery prize) I reckon the prize may even be one of the new sticks as Valle won one of them at LA riots if im not wrong. Now there are 32 players slot avalible, don't know how many are taken up, i haven't signed up myself but it could be a good experince for us as there will be a film crew so it seems like its going to be kinda decent. Worried about the TV's lol @ them thinking there won't be lag.Skemar, Natty your time!!

Opening hours: Both tournaments will start at different times. Registration for the Tekken 6 tournament on Friday will start at 6pm and begin when the draw is made. Registration for the Street Fighter IV tournament on Saturday will start at 1pm and begin when the draw is made.Date: Friday 19th February - Tekken 6 • Saturday 20th February - Street Fighter IVLocation: KT Summit House, 100 Hanger Lane, W5 1EZ London. For those of you needing directions a map can be found here (http://www.eventbrite.com/googlemap?eid=524309223).EQUIPMENTBoth the Tekken 6 and Street Fighter IV tournaments will be played on the Xbox 360 console via two 50 inch LCD TV’s. All participants are expected to bring their own arcade stick or pad. Matches from both tournaments will be filmed via a film crew.RULES• No alcohol, smoking and non-prescribed drug usage is allowed on the premises• Respect your fellow gamers and hosts. We expect good sportsmanship from everyone.• No littering, please clean up after yourself.• You are responsible for your own equipment. If you lend your stick or any other equipment to a fellow gamer and it gets damaged you are responsible.TOURNAMENT FORMAT• Both tournaments will have a maximum of 32 players.• Tournaments will follow 2/3 rounds, 2/3 games, 60 second rounds, double elimination regulations.• Participants will be free to change characters.• If you are not present when called for your match you will be disqualified.PRIZES1st place – Xbox 360 Elite plus a mystery prize provided by Capcom UK2nd place – Games packageSemi-Finalist – Zavvi.com goodie bagENTRY PRICES• £10 to participate in one tournaments of your choice.• £15 will allow the gaming elite to take part in both tournaments.Both tickets also get you access to the LAN party that is taking place. The £10 ticket gives you one day access and the £15 tickets gives you access for the whole weekend. For further information and to purchase tickets visit GLHF.com. If there is adequate room tickets will also be available to purchase at the door.This event is sponsored by Zavvi.com and the Double KO! tournaments are endorsed by Capcom UK (especially the Street Fighter IV one) themselves. Leo Tan (Capcom UK PR Manager) had this to say about the event:"We're always pleased when fans get together to form their own tournaments. It's indicative of a healthy competitive scene, which is vital to the long term survival of fighting games in general and Street Fighter specifically. And this one has a pretty decent prize! On behalf of Capcom I'd like to thank GodisaGeek for putting this on, and I hope the scene turns out in force."