Wog Socket

Hernandez Balcazar

fam that whole post was air. im jus sayin real sh*t.

CHICKS ARE SAYING UR FACE IS A WRITE OFF ur new name is cat d.

HOW ARE U SUCH A GYALIS AND NOT BEAT ONE TING OFF VIP2/RWD??

ALWAYS SAYING 'I SHOULD HAVE BEAT SERIOUSS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE'...FAM EVEN SERIOUSS WERENT ON IT. THATS OFFICIAL APPARENTLY U USED TO OVER TRY THROUGH PM'S AND SHE WAS JUS PLAYIN ALONG FOR A LAUGH OR SUTTIN CNT REMEMBER DETAILS. LOL AT BEING TAKEN FOR A CAT D JESTER.

U DNT WANT TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD UR NOT BUILT FOR IT.

WHO CARES ABOUT A CHICK ON HERE THOUGH, IT IS YOUR LIFE, YOU LIVE TO TRY IMPRESS PEOPLE OF NO RELEVANCE!!!!!!!!!

Beating chicks off internet forums? Ticked that list when you was in school son.

Seriouss, LOL at using what she said after I exposed her, you listen to them lyrics from women when one minute they saying "this guys the best, he's so good in bed" then few weeks/months later after a disagreement, "oh, his piece is small and does nothign for me."

Me & seriouss know what was said, arranged & agreed and who was approaching and ringing who so keep chatting sh*t to get the lols, like man is gonna pick info that was obviously said in her being exposed (seriouss, we cool I wont say no more ;) )

Lets be real, you are a wannabe rapper that realised you are nothing but just another plastic wrapper, who's only experience of women are through vip2 forums and prostitutes.

You are the Leprichaun of the forums, but your a fraud, you little pussyface!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

UR THE ONE ALWAYS SAYIN/IMPLYING UR A GYALIS BRUV? WHO ARE U TRYING TO CONVINCE US OR URSELF?

A GYALIS WITH NO PROVEN RECORD OF BEING A GYALIS AND A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE?

UR THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SAYS SERIOUSS THIS AND THAT AND NEVER EVEN LINKED HER SO CALM DOWN/SHE SAID UR A BOZO BEFORE THAT WHOLE EXPOSURE TING. SHES A FLIRT MATE HALF THE FORUM EXCHANGED PM'S PROBABLY PHONED HER ETC/

WHY U BEEN IN UNI FOR FIVE YEARS FAM NO ONE BELIEVES UR STUDYING A DEGREE. WE CAN ALL GO TO YOUTUBE AND QUICKLY QUOTE SUTTIN SUTTIN TO LOOK LIKE WE KNOW THE SUBJECT.

STOP REPLYING FAM ITS EMBARRASSING FOR U.

END OF MY CAPS RANT FOR NOW I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE.

So I have to prove myself on here to being a gyalist? Shut the f*ck up!!! What you want to wank over chicks I been with yeah? you discusting pussyfaced leprichaun!

Seriouss again yeah? I phoned her a total of 0 times, never EVER did, going back from when you wasn't on rwd.

LOL @ getting my studying. What you doing, business yeah??? SMH, you have no idea of your life, so followed the sheep dogs. Unlike you I ACTUALLY wanted a challenge.

Please, save the embarrassment for yourself, you need it. Allow going thorpe park or even chessington and being to short to go on the rides, (them nah your to short to go on the vampire ride, failures).

Summary:

You have never been on a roller coaster due to your height

Only a small minority of dwaft women will get with you (lol at any chick 5ft + getting with a leprichaun)

You try to get bredded on here

You get your boys to give you piggybacks when you go to clubs so you can see who's on stage

You are a plastic wrapper

List could go on, but cba.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest Daniel Levy

f*ck off. I HAVE NEVER USED TWO ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME & I HAD CM PUNK & PHIL BROOKS AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH WRESTLING, ASK ANYONE ON HERE WHO KNOWS ABOUT WRESTLING & THEY WILL SAY I HAVE HAD WRESTLERS NAMES.

tbh, this is a lie.

• Upvote 7