Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

Guest Esquilax
Esquilax, what's you blog site? Need something to read whilst at work./Someone delete Emma. Some jarring bitch./LMFAO @ Rsonist's life. Guy is not made to play the field. Stick to serving peanuts in the stands and painting the pitch markings for those that actually know what they are doing.
http://www.esquilaxfootnotes.blogspot.com/Allow the poem, it was late at nightEverything else is OK

Just don't understand why men continue to have girlfriends when they wanna sleep with other girls still.That 'regular sex' excuse is dead out. There's plenty of whores out there. Why cheat and lie just for regular sessions?*If it was a one off thing fair enough, we're all human - but people are asking if it's the same girl, same slag etc etc it's ridiculous

• Upvote 3

Guest Lisa Turtle

Not gonna lie I find Woodpecker's mentality on cheating entirely and utterly frustrating but it is your mentality and your life.There's no use arguing with you because that's who you are.I don't even imagine having this convo irl because my husband will be nothing like you.

Guest M12 Part 2
Not gonna lie I find Woodpecker's mentality on cheating entirely and utterly frustrating but it is your mentality and your life.There's no use arguing with you because that's who you are.I don't even imagine having this convo irl because my husband will be nothing like you.
the 1st part is a fair opinion.2nd part = be careful. Many a man's wifes think the sun shines out of their arse while they are d*cking down all kinds of chicks that they have no idea about.

Guest Lisa Turtle

I understand, and its easy to say such a thing off the cuff.But there are decent men out there who no matter how much temptation is on a plate for them they'll deny.People that imo have the common sense to realise that if you want to sleep with other women consistently whilst you're in a committed relationship, something isn't right.

nearly all of my mates have long term girlfriends and wives and cheat on them at least 5/6 times a yearwith slags, prossies and everything inbetweentheir spouses have absolutely no idea, infact they think their man is 100% theirs. they think everything is a walk in the park and a life of love and fulfillment is on the horizon. fao women of vip2: neg me now or forever hold ur peace, this is real life

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This is what happens when you sleep with hype chicks who LOVE drama. I know girls that would bypass what their man done and done the other girl's dance just for the disrespect shown.The fact that Tanner's chick LEFT THE MESSAGE on her wall is PEAK and shows he ain't got long left...
shes got the slosh on her fbtanner aint gonna be there when they have the relationship ending conversation???????????????i dont know mayne this cant end well.
Lol @ the actual scale of the fail thoughIf Carlsberg made fails...
LMFAO @ Rsonist's life. Guy is not made to play the field. Stick to serving peanuts in the stands and painting the pitch markings for those that actually know what they are doing.
:D/Facebook stays ending relationships.

Yeah but my chicks are 9'sSultan joe f*cks with 6's
natty please stop bringing this up, things are different now, I am trying to make a relationship work in an adult manner now, so i would appreciate it if you would stop using this talk to try and score points or whatever you're doing. safe.
:(Y-y-you sold out who am I gonna grow up to be just like now?:D