Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That only works with a girl who is easily manipulatedIf thats your girl, then yeh keep doing your thing.But if you have any respect left what so ever for your girl you will be honest with her, no matter how hard it is.
I made a bet with myself as soon as I saw you posted I'd neg you after reading your response.
Whats newYour just a negative kinda guy who can't take a woman with strong opinionsYour weak!keeping doing your thingMR NEGGY
LMAO.Joke ting is that wasn't even me.I actually bly'd you. Chief.
Shakes headListen dude, keep it movingIE JOG ON!
  • Downvote 10

I pos the slag in this story. She showed your girlfriend what a prick her boyfriend is.
NEG.People putting other people's sh*t on blast is EXACTLY why people get shanked and shot and there's so much stupidness in this world.And yes, I know the old cliche "If it was me I'd want to know blah blah blah" but f*cking hell, do you THINK I would add a don on FB, tell him I f*cked his girl ON HIS WALL and expect not to get bottled at the next rave I attend?F*ck is WRONG with people.
trust me if i saw that bitch i would cut her f*ckin face
C/S to the highest degree

Guest Lens
Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
if there's a chance, surely it's because she's not definite he's cheated?if he admits it, she now is and leaves him?
IF she is already going then there will be more chance than no chance? What are you even saying?Some people appreciate the truth, he could tell her the truth and she leaves or he could tell her the truth and they work things out.If shes leaving him anyway then theres nothing to loose.. ?
yhshe'll "appreciate the truth" and leave him. but respect that he was honest. that's no goodand at this stage she isn't "leaving him anyway" hence why denying it to the death can potentially keep them 2getherplus if she is one of those dumb girls that stays with him after knowing he cheated, he'll do it again and probably lose respect for hershare the slag's facebook?

I pos the slag in this story. She showed your girlfriend what a prick her boyfriend is.
NEG.People putting other people's sh*t on blast is EXACTLY why people get shanked and shot and there's so much stupidness in this world.And yes, I know the old cliche "If it was me I'd want to know blah blah blah" but f*cking hell, do you THINK I would add a don on FB, tell him I f*cked his girl ON HIS WALL and expect not to get bottled at the next rave I attend?F*ck is WRONG with people.
i agree completely but i feel as if i have to mention that he put himself in this situationhe gave this slag the power f*ck up his situationits well and good talking about this slag but you control what you doif he doesnt f*ck this slutbag, he doesnt have this problem/if you get out of this one you are like god or something
  • Upvote 1

GG your a prick
Pause there before I play dot to dot on your pepperoni face you vile creature
  • Upvote 5

Stop, just STOP. So you're telling me NO GIRL on this forum has f*cked out on their man and you've ALL been cheated on.F*ck outta here. This holier than thou routine is disgusting.
It makes me sick.Listen yeah. HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY f*ck HER. That's a lot more than can be said for 99% of man. f*ck*ng hate this sh*t where people go on like their sh*t doesn't stink.You did it, admit it, get over it. If she doesn't like it then it wasn't meant to be and done you'll learn from it.

i agree completely but i feel as if i have to mention that he put himself in this situationhe gave this slag the power f*ck up his situationits well and good talking about this slag but you control what you doif he doesnt f*ck this slutbag, he doesnt have this problem/if you get out of this one you are like god or something
Same thing I say all the time.Lol @ not knowing who you're laying down with. That's his fail. People are going to do whatever they want in 2010, moretime others don't find out.REALITY.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Charliechalk what the f*ck is wrong with youWhat makes you think he didn't sleep with her?And bun all this 'holier than thou' sh*t - I speak for myself no one else, I know why I have my specific persepctive on this.Everyone reasons with situations based on their own experience.C/5 Anthony.

:D You f*cked up brah. I know this has been said, but don't even get aggy over this. Just deny it. Plainly. Show little reaction and tell your gf the bitch is gassing. Don't see it lasting in the long term, but it's an option. /The slore who did this needs a roundhouse to the temple tbh.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Are you trying to imply that I don't?I know you are not thick. You're still not answering why you believe he didn't f*ck her.I'm not even gonna debate with you because we're not on the same wavelength.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

This reminds me of 1 situation my boy got himself into.Cheated on his girl and videoed the sex. His girl found the memory card it was stored on, even though it was hidden in some next place and played it.He tried to gas and say its from when we weren't together. She says nah you only got those sheets after (insert date) and we havent split since then / why would you need to hide it if it was innocent.He managed to get himself back in the pilot seat through 1st claiming invasion of privacy and then the eddie murphy defence "I f*cked her. "I make love to you. "And if you gonna let a f*ck come between our love..etc."If he can pull it back from there. you can pull this back Rsonist.May God be with you

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of 1 situation my boy got himself into.Cheated on his girl and videoed the sex. His girl found the memory card it was stored on, even though it was hidden in some next place and played it.He tried to gas and say its from when we weren't together. She says nah you only got those sheets after (insert date) and we havent split since then / why would you need to hide it if it was innocent.He managed to get himself back in the pilot seat through 1st claiming invasion of privacy and then the eddie murphy defence "I f*cked her. "I make love to you. "And if you gonna let a f*ck come between our love..etc."If he can pull it back from there. you can pull this back Rsonist.May God be with you
LMFAO :D. Respect for pulling that one back, jeez.