English Defence League

Mr Q

Guest Esquilax

Cuz it's about context

Lol at being afraid to say a word

Context yeah?

nah man you wouldnt dare say it to a black lad cos u know wot would happen

how u gona tell me i cant say paki then ur droppin the n word like it dont mean owt?

I wouldn't call anyone it

If I was having a conversation with anyone, regardless of their race, about this subject matter you dun know I'd drop it

CONTEXT, YEAH?

Nah nah nah f*ck context. Next white people will be singing along to songs and quoting lines from black comedians saying it's not in a racist context.

Don't say it. Simple.

Completely different example but OK

Guest Lens

Cuz it's about context

Lol at being afraid to say a word

Context yeah?

nah man you wouldnt dare say it to a black lad cos u know wot would happen

how u gona tell me i cant say paki then ur droppin the n word like it dont mean owt?

I wouldn't call anyone it

If I was having a conversation with anyone, regardless of their race, about this subject matter you dun know I'd drop it

CONTEXT, YEAH?

Nah nah nah f*ck context. Next white people will be singing along to songs and quoting lines from black comedians saying it's not in a racist context.

Don't say it. Simple.

Completely different example but OK

his example is more acceptable

singing along with some1 is quoting some1

You saying the N word "in context" is Your own point of view, saying the n word and thinking it is acceptable

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Who's beefin though?

I'm telling you you need to calm cuz you might smash your keyboard with your internet warrior hammer

Truth is you're never gonna follow through with anything that you say are you?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yeah quoting someone

I'm talking about an adult conversation about words

If this conversation took place IRL

You're being immature. While it is slightly irrational that certain words are taboo, they are. There aren't situations where they're OK, if they're forbidden, they're forbidden. In the same way it wouldn't be appropriate for someone to discuss whether the word "c*nt" is offensive on TV in the middle of the day. The context is irrelevant, saying the word offends people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Yeah quoting someone

You're being immature. While it is slightly irrational that certain words are taboo, they are. There aren't situations where they're OK, if they're forbidden, they're forbidden. In the same way it wouldn't be appropriate for someone to discuss whether the word "c*nt" is offensive on TV in the middle of the day. The context is irrelevant, saying the word offends people.

I understand where you're coming from believe me, I can't help but disagree with you. Even your examples don't correlate with what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying chat about it on tv during the day so it gets maximum exposure. I'm talking about adult conversation in the company of peers. No name calling, nothing, just discussion. If you wanna get offended by it in discussion then that's you. You choose what you're offended by anyway.

But like I said, I get you

• Upvote 1

Yeah quoting someone

I understand where you're coming from believe me, I can't help but disagree with you. Even your examples don't correlate with what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying chat about it on tv during the day so it gets maximum exposure. I'm talking about adult conversation in the company of peers. No name calling, nothing, just discussion. If you wanna get offended by it in discussion then that's you. You choose what you're offended by anyway.

:D your legs must be hurting from all that backpedaling

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah quoting someone

Adult conversation, discussing the use of the word, perhaps.

But really I don't see why else you would be using it, it was made to be an insult, that is the whole purpose of the word. And whilst to an extent I agree you chose what you're offended by, people use that word for a reaction if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Sorry brah didn't know you were dyslexic, I'll try bring round some Key Stage 2 English books next time I'm railing your mum :Y:

Not aimed at you Q

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Lens

Esquilax

You're racist

I hope for Your sake You don't get over heard " using it in context" by the wrong guy

non racist people dislike the use of the word. You're finding an excuse to get away with it - racist.

• Upvote 1