English Defence League

Mr Q

i guess its alright to call someone a nigger aswell yea?

nah is it f*ck, paki is just short 4 pakistani just cos NF n bnp bastards say it dunt mean your racist 4 sayin it

Nah, you know it's not

That's like me calling someone a coon and saying "What cuz The KKK say it I can't?"

f*ck off man it aint the same

my somali bredrin calls em pakis n all so f*ckin wot its just a word, a lot of em dont like england n they shud f*ck off imo, the ones who dont try change the way we live are safe tho

try goin 2 pakistan n smokin bud or sumat like that them man would chop your head clean off

LOL at thinking my boy in Kashmir isn't smoking the finest hash.

Guest Lens

P.S. ANY ASIAN CALLED PAKI BY A BLACKIE HAS MY PERMISSION TO CALL HIM A NIGGA(ER)

but you are half black so using nigger as a derogatory term should not be entering your consciousness you goofy c*nt

he's white and racist now

P.S. ANY ASIAN CALLED PAKI BY A BLACKIE HAS MY PERMISSION TO CALL HIM A NIGGA(ER)

but you are half black so using nigger as a derogatory term should not be entering your consciousness you goofy c*nt

but i woudlnt use it as a derogatory term would i?

however.. i am 100% behind it being used as a return insult when another racial term is used..even if i use it.

it should remind said person that if u cant take...dont give.

d*ckhead

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lens

however.. i am 100% behind it being used as a return insult when another racial term is used..even if i use it.

d*ckhead

You're a really dumb guy

so if someone's racist to You, You're gonna b racist back and now have beef with their whole race?

d*ckhead

You're a really dumb guy

so if someone's racist to You, You're gonna b racist back and now have beef with their whole race?

footlocker 2mrw 4pm if u wanna catch feelings over how i deal with racism or f*ck off and stop sniffing me around

Guest Lens

d*ckhead

You're a really dumb guy

footlocker 2mrw 4pm if u wanna catch feelings over how i deal with racism or f*ck off and stop sniffing me around

which footlocker, i'll be there

post a pic so i know who im lookin 4

bruv you basically just said you will call a black person a nigger if they do something you don't agree with, 2 wrongs don't make a right you're blatently a bounty with no black friends and get called nig nog by your white mates

:/

are u dumb? thats not what i said. i said if a black breh calls an asian a paki he shouldn't get offended if the asian retorts by calling him a nigga

im not saying he must respond like that but if he does i wont think of him in any worse manner if i overheard it.

yeh 2 wrongs dont make a right but dont go swinging and expect candy in return

as for ur last statement, allow taking me for tripple XXX..that would never happen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Lens

bruv you basically just said you will call a black person a nigger if they do something you don't agree with, 2 wrongs don't make a right you're blatently a bounty with no black friends and get called nig nog by your white mates

are u dumb? thats not what i said. i said if a black breh calls an asian a paki he shouldn't get offended if the asian retorts by calling him a nigga

im not saying he must respond like that but if he does i wont think of him in any worse manner if i overheard it.

as for ur last statement, allow taking me for tripple XXX..that would never happen

still no footlocker branch or pic

• Upvote 1

the usual one for all VIP beef. i.e. brixton

• Downvote 2

i think venom as a point

tooo many black people wantto give it out and cant take it

but i personally prefer to teach people to rise above it and show your class in refusing to return racist insults with more racist insults

you look 10x the man if you dnt react ...

i would never do it unless it was a white person in which case they arnt human anyway so it doenst matter

looool

Guest Triple XXX

swear its Oxford st?

edit

jus seen ur send

fag

• Upvote 3

Guest Lens

the time You took to respond makes it clear that You're shook

brixton isnt neutral. where You from, we'll work out something better

the time You took to respond makes it clear that You're shook

brixton isnt neutral. where You from, we'll work out something better

sitting there counting time is neeky. u know ur not gonna do sh*t. but u can always pm for serious deets.

/

david.. it was u who told us tho.