Big Brother

MF Cunt

My boy done Miami told me it was nice sent me a message asking if I wanted to go Domincan republic this summer

Need to start talking to him more again good positive person to have around. He goes on even crazier journeys than me, he links some chick in Norway

She is f*ck*ng BUFF though might need to take a leaf out of his book it’s a great big world out there not just London and the home counties

My boy done Miami told me it was nice sent me a message asking if I wanted to go Domincan republic this summer

Need to start talking to him more again good positive person to have around. He goes on even crazier journeys than me, he links some chick in Norway

She is f*ck*ng BUFF though might need to take a leaf out of his book it’s a great big world out there not just London and the home counties

Yeah met a f*ck*ng stunner from Dominican Republic in one club in Miami. Asked her what she does, she said she's a nurse! After that we planned to go there but like our plan to return to Miami, it never happened.