Big Brother

MF Cunt

Was Sree the guy claiming to be a virgin even though there was videos of him daggering at uni ?

tbh

I can not remember many Big Bro personalities...Couldn't name one anyone notable from the last few, and bare series have been mixed up in my head

how would daggering make him less likely to be a virgin? :/

anyway he said he was a virgin to one person and said the opposite to noirin. later on that person told noirin and she took the piss

I'm supposed to be goin Brazil in July. Wasn't feeling it tbh but the freezeframe at 25 seconds just switched me riiiiight around!

Do those stupidly buff latina chicks f*ck niggas though? I don't wanna go over there and find out niggas are the bottom of the food chain like the dudes selling sunglasses in Ibiza.

I'm supposed to be goin Brazil in July. Wasn't feeling it tbh but the freezeframe at 25 seconds just switched me riiiiight around!

Do those stupidly buff latina chicks f*ck niggas though? I don't wanna go over there and find out niggas are the bottom of the food chain like the dudes selling sunglasses in Ibiza.

can work for and against ur favour

generally the blacks in brazil are poor so.... they so look down on them but if they see your english they might look at you different

on the bad side if they find out your from england they might try and swindle you and you don't wanna end up in a stick situation in brazil.

i went brazil last year and all the dudes were disappointed with the chicks

the average brazilian woman looks nothing like that! people have this vision that they all look like big arsed models but it's far from the truth lol

the men were :!: though

its like that every where

I remember some man i know went america and he seriously thought all the women will look like baywatch women and he will marry one when he came back to the uk he was cussing (yes the man is a bit slow)

Big brother 5 was the best

Had the alpha males who dealt with thing correct,

Jason, Victor and Ahmed (3rd hardist somalian in the uk after Mustaf Jamma and Eskay) >>>>>>

them man repped did not p*ssy foot around them fassy people and cross dressers in there they went in their face and dealt with them

its like that every where

I remember some man i know went america and he seriously thought all the women will look like baywatch women and he will marry one when he came back to the uk he was cussing (yes the man is a bit slow)

Big brother 5 was the best

Had the alpha males who dealt with thing correct,

Jason, Victor and Ahmed (3rd hardist somalian in the uk after Mustaf Jamma and Eskay) >>>>>>

them man repped did not p*ssy foot around them fassy people and cross dressers in there they went in their face and dealt with them

Tell your friend go to Miami. He won't be disappointed.

apparently there was a lot more that got edited out