FIFA 11

Sleepz

loooool i copped my copy this morn on the way to wk approx 7am frm asda in clapham junct. No drama,no hype jus asked the security guard to deal wit the matter....f*ck knws what it was like at midnight though.

Only par is that im on some mad 15hr shift so i aint even been about to play it legit online....all now im still f*ckin near oxford...f*ck this workin malarki i need me a sugar mummy!!

Lol @ the old days wit haze talkin about his 'vision' in the pro matches,the olden day vibe was nice still.... :'(

Guest haze-e

A noob question... but how do you unlock tricks for your pro??

also anyone having trouble getting on to a pro ranked match??

Level 2 do 5 kick ups

Level 3 do 3 two star skill moves

Level 4 do 2 three star skill moves

Level 5 do 5 four star skill moves

Check your accomplishments to find out stuff like this :Y:

Guest Awesome Kong

Liking the changes to manager/career mode that i've seen so far. Was sick to go into sell players and see the players on loan still in my team and having the option to recall them from the loan is big.

I liked this too, even the ai teams haved players on loan. This to me is better. the whole fifa 11 seems so realistic.

Edited:

Fifa jacked some pro things though, like the traits and special abilities I think it's called. Though, I like these. Aiming at Chamakh to header the ball >>>>>>>

Played my first ranked match online. It felt f*cked! Guys seemed so slow at passing and some of the shooting and through balls were disgraceful lol. Had one point where the opponants keeper came running far out and Valencia took a shot at an open goal and sent it so far wide. Feels 'Different'

passing is mad f*cked on this

Passing? Shootings been f*ck*ng abismal for me. Just played some guy, noticed everyones picking Chelsea aswell. Absolutely bombarded him it was ridiculous but I couldn't score for sh*t. Bare pea rollers and cech saving everything then he scores some tap from 2 inches out.

Bare online glitches/bugs ATM.

Just going to build up my pro until they get sorted.

51% progress so far after a day.

The passing powering is different to the demo, less control of the weight of the pass and there are lock on issues.

Defensive lines are much more realistic and active when you aren't controlling them.

Game speed feels slow so my dribbling isn't even saying much ATM but I expect to adjust.

Want my pro at 80-90 percent before I play clubs seriously.

Guest haze-e

What's the most effective skill to use for the accomplishment "beat x players with skill moves"

I'm stuck on 3 smh

Probably Marseille turn or just rolling the ball to the side.

Are you lot using Murks teefing way to up your pro or legit?