Relationships

Angelo

1. Follow my instincts at ALL times.2. I cant be with someone who has a lot of female friends.3. I'm too forgiving.4. When i'm upset I get angry, when i get angry i get irrational.There is definitely more.
1. Well, mostly.2. You'll HAVE to lose this if you want to be with a real man imo. Unfortunately, if you limit yourself to black guys (for example) there is a small pool of worthy bachelors lol.3. This isnt a bad thing.4. This is a bad thing. Seek some classes like anger management and of course, wait longer, have higher standards, and choose better men!GL
In regards to the female friend business i just have issues with how geniuine some of these friendships are. I mean myself personally i do have male friends but it has always been that, they never moved to me then got put in the friendzone for example. Bt yh the jealousy thing definitely has to stop. Dont really know how i could tackle that though.
I must ask, in regards to what I have highlighted, is this because of your time on ViP2, or moreso your own experiences? Because even them not moving to you, I'm sure they have 'tested the waters' in a joking way and you have made a comment just the once and they have known they'll get shut down.

Projectrefuse contact until the feelings go.
Girls don't listen to this. Instead they continue to beat, and use the excuse of "Better the devil you know" so they don't have to rack up the numbers.
Ha, I knew one girl who just used to go back through her ex boyfriends, purely so she wouldn't be increasing on her number. Ridiculous.It's not even about the sex though. If I wanted to sleep with someone for sex it wouldn't be in a situation as complicated as this. My feelings are still as strong for him now as they were at the height of our relationship; he capitalises on it massively. It's a sh*t situation to be honest. If one of my friends told me this I would kill them!I know I need to see sense, I'm just too much of a wimp to do it.

I swear most couples do not break up, they just lose the tag of boyfriend and girlfriend, continue f*ck*ng and have slightly less drama because their 'technically' not together.
Not if you're a the next don she meets...
BoyThe way i've been that 'don' awellMoment I sense a hint of x-men still on the scene im not involved

Hand on heart not once. I was told 1 of them liked me yeaaaaars ago bt that will always remain a mystery.
lol DING DING DING DING DINGBINGOsmh J.
Fam, why do you think I didn't even respond?
:D The reason i say that is the person who informed me wasnt a credible source, more the stirring/blowing sh*t out proportion type!

Projectrefuse contact until the feelings go.
Girls don't listen to this. Instead they continue to beat, and use the excuse of "Better the devil you know" so they don't have to rack up the numbers.
It's not even about the sex though. If I wanted to sleep with someone for sex it wouldn't be in a situation as complicated as this. My feelings are still as strong for him now as they were at the height of our relationship; he capitalises on it massively.
thought You said no1 wants a doormat?You're makin a big fool out of Yourself, and it's gonna continue until he says he has a wifey, and You're gonna b pissed beyond beliefplease get out of it now

Guest Triple XXX

everyones gotta have that one girl they can us walk over n make them do what u wanti currently have 1 and a half, i say half cos the second one is abit difficult but with a lil work i can make her do sh*t and the first one is annoyingood times

ive learnt to be honest from the get go really f*ck the games im too big for that now and sh*t just gets complicated and if people are on your chick you keep them f*ckers away because emotions will lead to sabotage, never trust a chick if her bbm is poppin off constantly and you dont have one hahai like angelos number 3, ive never had to learn that as i respect myself enough and have enough control to move away from girls like that i dont compromise myself and ive taught friends to do the same, have a bit of restraint and stay in control"plenty more fish" is a very real cliche and time is a great healer but above all everyone is a person and has emotions and talking and understanding someone is key to a good relationship

• Upvote 3

follow my instinctsespeciallyDON'T LET INFATUATION/LOVE CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT
c/s x infinity/ my current relationship is teaching me why most men marry younger women females are always better at looking out for their own interests and they confuse their interests with your interests its not about spending your life with a woman who's been on the planet longer than you and constantly thinks she knows whats good. older women are not worth the hassle

Guest Yilmaz
LOL Truss. Older women are nuts.
QFT.If a girl is like 30+ and hasn't settled...unless there are extenuating circumstances, you should avoid like a bad case of the clap.

QFT.If a girl is like 30+ and hasn't settled...unless there are extenuating circumstances, you should avoid like a bad case of the clap.
so what You're saying is, a 35 yr old man should avoid single females who are 30+??
  • Downvote 6

Guest Yilmaz
so what You're saying is, a 35 yr old man should avoid single females who are 30+??
Ummmm, nah.First I was *mainly* referring to situations where the woman is older than the man, since they're the ones I hv personally experienced. Secondly, I'm saying that the cougars of 30+ that I have come across, and are yet to settle usually have some *different* issues.Nothing is absolute of course.

Ummmm, nah.First I was *mainly* referring to situations where the woman is older than the man, since they're the ones I hv personally experienced. Secondly, I'm saying that the cougars of 30+ that I have come across, and are yet to settle usually have some *different* issues.Nothing is absolute of course.
avoid like a bad case..... nothing absolute....the contradiction is a lotplus what You're now saying is men over 30 should get in 2 definite "different" issuesoh let me guess, a relationship is cememted and permanent once the woman involved passes 30 right? no1 breaks up once they're 30 unless they're a person with "different" issues, right, and the 1s that do should be avoided. neg me again, You're a hater with some real stupid opinions.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Yilmaz
avoid like a bad case..... nothing absolute....the contradiction is a lot
Well I put that "nothing is absolute" statement in to resile from my earlier generalised comment...so I acknowledged I was wrong in the first instance. :S
plus what You're now saying is men over 30 should get in 2 definite "different" issues
I'd imagine there is a slightly different dynamic with two thirty-somethings than there is between one twenty-something male and a thirty-something female.Lol and I didn't neg you in the first place G...true stories.