Match Day 3

MrJibbles

lmao i take that backthat goal was sick. f*ck*ng underated/lol @ the guy that got sent off in like 10 mins? wtf was he thinking though ahaha i know timebomb is FURIOUS as well.Might as well let out the info man, he f*cked over ur team on his ones

he actually fully didhow u gonna come on as a sub and get 2 yellows in 15 minutesAND.. knowing u was ona first yellow deciding to do the BAITESTTTTTT handball
lmao what was he THINKING with that handballwas like man had never played football beforeplus that first yellow was the baitest foul right in front of the refguy must have a french/egyptian passport

Guest TimeBomb
lmao i take that backthat goal was sick. f*ck*ng underated/lol @ the guy that got sent off in like 10 mins? wtf was he thinking though ahaha i know timebomb is FURIOUS as well.Might as well let out the info man, he f*cked over ur team on his ones
ghezzal has always been a prick, some cocky serie A player, hope he never wears an algeria shirt again.

ghezzal is a prick man put boudebouz on
:rofl:guy thought he was maradonnaf*cking plum
looolwat a f*ck*ng mug2 yellows in a few minsnice 1 striker
lol how do these teams make the WC man
real talk, half these algerians look like they havne't played football many times before. how can man try and catch the ball with his hands, then appeal when he gets booked? do they play it differently there?
ghezzal is the biggest f*ckin prick in the world, i got some sh*t on this guy aswell i feel to bring him out in the media.
ahahahahhahahahahthis is why that incident was so funny,.AJLKALAL:KADID MAN JUST BLAST IT FROM 40 YARDS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest TimeBomb
no wonder why benzema, nasri, zidane didnt choose algeriaf*ck playing for a team full of gay arab farmers who cross dress and pole dance on the weekend
the f*ck u talkin bout son?

no wonder why benzema, nasri, zidane didnt choose algeriaf*ck playing for a team full of gay arab farmers who cross dress and pole dance on the weekend
the f*ck u talkin bout son?
did you expect better from algeria?i thought they were supposed to be an OK side. well, til ireland beat them comfortbaly the other week anway.