We Hit Em Upppp!!!!

imhim

Age old Tupac argument about him not being real. Thats why black people are so held back at times. Tupac doesn't claim to have lived the worse life out there but he is the son of a black panther, his step dad is a black panther, his aunty was a black panther and is in exile in Cuba. He is about representing the uneducated black people in society who do did not have a voice.

He wrote songs like Pain, Smile, I Aint Mad At Cha, Brendas Got A Baby etc

Everyone has a Tupac song they can relate to

He only really turned abit of a ''Gangster'' because he was getting heavily influenced by Suge Knight whether that was a temp pseudo because he helped him get early release we don;t know. But on Don Killuminati he sounds abit back to normal

Explained to so many people I cba anymore if you wanna believe he was some fake stage school gangster then whatever

he had a bar that went "no man alive has ever witness struggles ive survived"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Age old Tupac argument about him not being real. Thats why black people are so held back at times. Tupac doesn't claim to have lived the worse life out there but he is the son of a black panther, his step dad is a black panther, his aunty was a black panther and is in exile in Cuba. He is about representing the uneducated black people in society who do did not have a voice.

He wrote songs like Pain, Smile, I Aint Mad At Cha, Brendas Got A Baby etc

Everyone has a Tupac song they can relate to

He only really turned abit of a ''Gangster'' because he was getting heavily influenced by Suge Knight whether that was a temp pseudo because he helped him get early release we don;t know. But on Don Killuminati he sounds abit back to normal

Explained to so many people I cba anymore if you wanna believe he was some fake stage school gangster then whatever

Also 2Pac the thugged-out gangsta only really came out after being shot 5 times, he only really went in as a gangsta on "All Eyez On Me".. It's like people never listened to any of his music before then

2Pacalypse Now is heavily-laden with socio-political commentary

Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z follows on in a similar mould

Me Against The World there's a great sense of paranoia/jadedness

All the 2Pac haters pick on his "realness" purely off the back of All Eyez On Me it's like they've never actually listened to any other CD. All Eyez On Me was the CD that was gonna be coming out from 2Pac at that particular time in his life; recently released from prison, ona "f*ck the world" flex, betrayed by a friend, and having Suge Knight around you isn't helping either.

Also people hating on 2Pac for not being "real" better not be listening to Rick Ross then either, because if you're bumping his sh*t then your opinion in this thread is void.. Don't be basing which rapper is better on how real they are, really who gives a sh*t.