Uni Requirements

PopT

Calling non-RG unis, 'Mickey Mouse' uni's isn't undermining?

Really?

correct me if im wrong but didnt he say that you are probably unable to run photoshopped fake certs or blagging your way with NO certs at RG uni's? NOT that all non RG uni's are mickey mouse uni's? He also re confirmed this by stating you going to west min which isnt an RG uni, BUT is one of the best for specific courses has nothing to do with wht he was talking about?

reading thru the thread is nothing but a parade of self praise by everyone else, yet at the same time claiming someone else is being snobbish.

if Yilmaz is gray fox, which i too suspect he is from reading this thread, isnt or wasnt he the most snobbish user on record when it comes to "education" as HE sees it.

from the original question that was asked this was the most useful response:

yeh, check with the relevant uni for what age You qualify as a mature student

some still ask for GCSE English and Maths tho, but some might not.

there really was nothing else needed after that tbh.

Calling non-RG unis, 'Mickey Mouse' uni's isn't undermining?

Really?

correct me if im wrong but didnt he say that you are probably unable to run photoshopped fake certs or blagging your way with NO certs at RG uni's? NOT that all non RG uni's are mickey mouse uni's? He also re confirmed this by stating you going to west min which isnt an RG uni, BUT is one of the best for specific courses has nothing to do with wht he was talking about?

reading thru the thread is nothing but a parade of self praise by everyone else, yet at the same time claiming someone else is being snobbish.

if Yilmaz is gray fox, which i too suspect he is from reading this thread, isnt or wasnt he the most snobbish user on record when it comes to "education" as HE sees it.

from the original question that was asked this was the most useful response:

yeh, check with the relevant uni for what age You qualify as a mature student

some still ask for GCSE English and Maths tho, but some might not.

there really was nothing else needed after that tbh.

if yilmaz is grey fox then really this topic should be locked