Uni Requirements

PopT

Jesus christ how did this get to 11 pages coz I had a bit of a rant about peoples unrealistic expectations

Going to address this first:

Lol trust going through Angelo's posts is a moesh:

"Anyone doing a JD, MBA"

Juris Doctor is a US law degree. MBA is a f*ck*ng expensive management degree that like 25+ guys do.

He knows full well no one on here will be doing it, but he's saying it to show:

"Hey guys look at me, I'm way way advanced".

More TSR sh*t.

Guy is a top stupid f*cking prick, it's plain as day.

JD MBA is the joint graduate school program at Melbourne University

MBA is a degree you can do after having 2 years work experience (which I do), and a f*ck*ng solid one at that (which I do).

JD is not a 'US Law Degree'

Yilmaz you're fully chatting sh*t to try and 'expose' me when there is nothing to expose.

The Australian University system, or more accurately, the University of Melbourne, recently changed to the Melbourne Model. This means it models its breadth subject options and its degree classifications much more closely with those in the US. Hence the JD MBA Melbourne Business/Law school option.

LOG's transferred from Manchester (I think it was), to St Georges and we talked a lot on the level about renovation and property which we were both doing.

I can give you the further run down seeing as your detective work seems to have ended anytime pre late 2009 if you so wish.

As for TSR. lmfao. Whether you believe me or not that, I'm not registered nor take anything that place says seriously. Place is full of complete d*ckheads who straddle the extremes between "The only good unis are oxbridge", and "Employers take the open university just as seriously as traditional establishments".

Wouldn't surprise me if you were Gray Fox Yilmaz.

• Upvote 2

Just lock this mate. It's f*ck*ng stupid.

To anyone offended by my elitist attitude I've been on this board long enough for you to have made your opinions about whether I'm an arrogant c*nt or not.

I am, so deal with it.

Tact is not something I care about on here.

P.S. MK. Attending particular Uni's that have a less than stellar overall reputation but a good reputation for specific subjects is entirely irrelevant from the general point I was making. Think about it.

To anyone offended by my elitist attitude I've been on this board long enough for you to have made your opinions about whether I'm an arrogant c*nt or not.

I am, so deal with it.

P.S. MK. Attending particular Uni's that have a less than stellar overall reputation but a good reputation for specific subjects is entirely irrelevant from the general point I was making. Think about it.

Obviously, but you didn't make that distinction whatsoever.

TBH, even you can admit that your original statement & the following one came across blanket & ignorant.

Guest Yilmaz

Jesus christ how did this get to 11 pages coz I had a bit of a rant about peoples unrealistic expectations

"Anyone doing a JD, MBA"

Juris Doctor is a US law degree. MBA is a f*ck*ng expensive management degree that like 25+ guys do.

More TSR sh*t.

MBA is a degree you can do after having 2 years work experience (which I do), and a f*ck*ng solid one at that (which I do).

Yilmaz you're fully chatting sh*t to try and 'expose' me when there is nothing to expose.

The Australian University system, or more accurately, the University of Melbourne, recently changed to the Melbourne Model. This means it models its breadth subject options and its degree classifications much more closely with those in the US. Hence the JD MBA Melbourne Business/Law school option.

LOG's transferred from Manchester (I think it was), to St Georges and we talked a lot on the level about renovation and property which we were both doing.

I can give you the further run down seeing as your detective work seems to have ended anytime pre late 2009 if you so wish.

As for TSR. lmfao. Whether you believe me or not that, I'm not registered nor take anything that place says seriously. Place is full of complete d*ckheads who straddle the extremes between "The only good unis are oxbridge", and "Employers take the open university just as seriously as traditional establishments".

This isn't convincing for a whole number of reasons as I believe there is some truth to a lot of what you have said, just NOT THE LSE PART.

I note how you conveniently omitted that from your testimony.

Like I said dude, you can fool the rest of VIP2, but you can't fool me.

Now I don't ever wanna hear your snobbery on here again, capisce?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Anyone doing a JD, MBA"

More TSR sh*t.

This isn't convincing for a whole number of reasons as I believe there is some truth to a lot of what you have said, just NOT THE LSE PART.

I note how you conveniently omitted that from your testimony.

Like I said dude, you can fool the rest of VIP2, but you can't fool me.

Now I don't ever wanna hear your snobbery on here again, capisce?

*ahem*

*capiche

....backs outta thread.

I am, so deal with it.

i always try my best to stay away from these typa threads but yur going on EXACTLY like my cuzy and tbh its annoying

There's truth in what yur saying but most of it's being weighed down by the traditional upper class misconceptions (not saying that yur upper class)

forgive me if u've heard what i'm about to say before, but it's neccessary as regards to the point i'm trying to make

In the summer holiday of my 2nd year in uni i did a 2 week work placement at allen and ovary. Allen and ovary is the second biggest law firm in london and at the the age of 24 anyone working there will earn no less than 61G a year. I think its fair to say that such people are the furture upper middle class, i also think its fair to say that Most of the people that were there with me during my work placement will probably end up working there if they're so inclined.

There were people there from all sorts of unis. Oxford, warwick, leicester, sussex, queen mary and even bedford to name a few.

I KNOW that the uni u went to is not the end all and be all, and if u went to a particularly poor uni you can make up for it with hard work and good grades. That is a fact.

i didn't read all yur posts but the impression i got from reading the last three pages was that u believe barring the odd exception, the best jobs and positions are reserved for the graduates of russell group universities. If thats really what u were saying then that is bull sh*t.

especially when you consider that according to the guardian, independant and times university guides (probably the three most note worthy university guides in this country) a lot of the universities in the russell group are actually not considered to be one of the top 20 leading universities.

• Upvote 1