Damilola Killer Goes Free

Hernandez Balcazar

it obviously wasnt murder no 13 yr old stabs someone in the leg with the intention to kill, they were naive enough to think that he would live but still, how different is you lots mentality from when you wer that age. they are probably different people

They didnt mean to kill him?

Well a 10 year old boy didnt mean to die for no f*ck*ng reason.

It's funny how the justice system treats 13 year olds like they are just misguided youths. Not saying I was mature at 13 years old but I knew not tol stab someone.

• Downvote 1

There are points on both sides of the argument of course, but the fact of the matter is this guys gna come out and not bring benefit to society. Repeat offender in the making. The thought of a 10 year old bleeding to death alone depresses me though, he meant no harm to anybody. Those guys are the kind of people that maybe if they grew up in a different social class they would still amount to some sort of evil.

/ the wickedest ting is

The way this legal system works is a joke

How can both him and his brother get birded

For joint enteprise manslaughter

How the f*ck do you agree to do a manslaughter I dont understand

"this legal system" is one of the softest legal systems in the world.

go visit russia (where they still have labour camps) or america (death penalty) or some other country and commit "manslaughter" and i guarantee when you get back to the uk you won't still be upset about how harsh the laws are in this legal system

if you're on the scene and your brother/friend stabs somebody and they die and you assist them in covering up why should anybody give a f*ck about keeping you out of jail?

/ the wickedest ting is

The way this legal system works is a joke

How can both him and his brother get birded

For joint enteprise manslaughter

How the f*ck do you agree to do a manslaughter I dont understand

"this legal system" is one of the softest legal systems in the world.

go visit russia (where they still have labour camps) or america (death penalty) or some other country and commit "manslaughter" and i guarantee when you get back to the uk you won't still be upset about how harsh the laws are in this legal system

if you're on the scene and your brother/friend stabs somebody and they die and you assist them in covering up why should anybody give a f*ck about keeping you out of jail?

i couldnt give a rats ass or a rassclart wether its "one of the softest legal systems in the world" in your opinion

tbh bruv its clear you dont actually know what youre talking about

joint enterprise is to do with agreements made between parties or wether a secondary party could forsee the use of a deadly weapon

it doesnt matter wether a man is on the scene or not hence why guys like megaman of so solid are not doing life sentances

if someone helps a criminal to cover their tracks they get arrested for assisting an offender, not under joint enterprise