Heroes

Sinister

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear bbc should come to me i would come up with some shower showsto rival the wire and lost etc..i got a sick head

Right lets get this started. P.S Tim Kring is a badman and I love him.Future Hiro didn't want to beef regular Hiro, if you look closely he actually lowers his sword.I said from a while back Linderman had powers, same goes for Peters mum as soon as I clocked that the children and everyone related have powers, including Simones Dad. I reckon he had a dream power of some description.Issac is a badman. He martyrd himself for the cause so that Sylar KNOWS he is going to die. I reckon its this power thats gonna send him over the edge. But I still maintain my theory that hes gonna end up a Good guy of some description.Ted is now oen of my favourites. Emp and all that are you mad he can take down airplanes and stop missles and sh*t.Its bait that someone like Claire or Peters mum is going to die. Someone important. I read an interview and apparently the only characters that will definately be in the next series are Hiro, Nathan, Muhinder, Sylar and Someone else.D.L is the token black. He was just written into the script so they could get funding from Jesse Jackson or something.

Right lets get this started. P.S Tim Kring is a badman and I love him.Future Hiro didn't want to beef regular Hiro' date=' if you look closely he actually lowers his sword.[/color']I said from a while back Linderman had powers, same goes for Peters mum as soon as I clocked that the children and everyone related have powers, including Simones Dad. I reckon he had a dream power of some description.Issac is a badman. He martyrd himself for the cause so that Sylar KNOWS he is going to die. I reckon its this power thats gonna send him over the edge. But I still maintain my theory that hes gonna end up a Good guy of some description.Ted is now oen of my favourites. Emp and all that are you mad he can take down airplanes and stop missles and sh*t.Its bait that someone like Claire or Peters mum is going to die. Someone important. I read an interview and apparently the only characters that will definately be in the next series are Hiro, Nathan, Muhinder, Sylar and Someone else.D.L is the token black. He was just written into the script so they could get funding from Jesse Jackson or something.Took your f*cking time.Just looked again and man's sword does not move an inch. It goes down a TINY bit when he first sees Hiro but if he wanted to lower it he would have just lowered it. He doesn't move it even after he says "you".Linderman having powers was bait coz he was pulling to many strings to not have any. I dunno about Simone's Dad having powers coz Simone was clearly too pathetic to have any.Isaac is big for letting them know how to kill Sylar but telling Sylar he is going to die is a waste of time. If he was less arrogant it would make him more cautious but because he's so arrogant it will have no effect. And man went through serious pain just to tell him that. Don't get why he even looked at the shotty when Sylar came in... Should've just blown his own head off and saved some time (and his power).Ted is too unstable to do anything useful. Man's a mess. He's a liability and his power is most useful in Peter's body.If you read sh*t like that don't tell me. I hate spoilers. f*ck sake.The whole Nikki, DL thing is WASTE. Nobody gives a sh*t about them. They must be able to see how waste it is and I think Nikki and/or Mica will become ridiculously important later on. Not sure how much later on we have to go but she's gotta get useful before she dies otherwise she's wasted a lot of my time. DL can't even act!

1 - i want to know HOW syler takes powers, what does he take a bit of brain and friggin eat it or sumthin, how does he actually take it after cuttin a head open.2- I THINK THERE COULD BE A TWIST. I THINK LINDERMAN MIGHT BE ACTUALLY GOOD, AND PETERS MUM IS BAD. THINK ALL THE HEROES NEED TO MEET UP OR CROSS PATHS RIGHT, AND THE MUM IS TRYIN TO GET CLAIRE TO PARIS, SO SHE IS OUT THE WAY.LINDERMAN SAID THAT THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. HE ALSO SAID HIM AND OTHERS HAD POWERS BUT SOME USED IT FOR PERSONAL GAIN.SO IM THINKING LINDERMAN COULD BE PETERS DAD , THE MUMS HUSBAND, OR SOME ONE SHE KNEW B4, SHE WAS ONE OF THE ONES USING POWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN, (HOW SHE IS IN AHIGH POWER FAMILY, SO HER HUSBAND MUST HAVE HAD POWERS TO OR SUMTHIN) SO THE TWIST COULD BE LINDERMAN IS GOOD AND SHE IS BAD. COME LIKE SOME XMEN sh*t. THEN ONE OF THE SONS TAKES A SIDE EACH AND SO ON AND SO FORTH BUT I HOPE THEY DONT TURN IT INTO SOME GOOD VS BAD sh*t AND WEAR COSTUMES AND STUFF.

They already have uniforms. The allblack ting with the Coat. Sylar has it, Future hiro has it, Peter has it. If you look carefully in the trailer you see Jessica in allblack aswell.Plus- Theres a very quick snap of a picture of Sylar and an the explosion with the heading "America Remembers" on a news ting like he was the good guy.I dont think Linderman is there dad in fact Peters and Nathan talk about their dad like he died recently.And P.S Why the f*ck would Future Hiro want to beef himself its the same person duhhh if he killed him then he would himself die.

They already have uniforms. The allblack ting with the Coat. Sylar has it, Future hiro has it, Peter has it. If you look carefully in the trailer you see Jessica in allblack aswell.Plus- Theres a very quick snap of a picture of Sylar and an the explosion with the heading "America Remembers" on a news ting like he was the good guy.I dont think Linderman is there dad in fact Peters and Nathan talk about their dad like he died recently.And P.S Why the f*ck would Future Hiro want to beef himself its the same person duhhh if he killed him then he would himself die.
yea...maybe hiro is mad with himself that he let the thing happen??? oh yeah tru about the costumes they do wear that....linderman might be there REAL dad? by any chance? or he does kno the mother tho 4 sure. i think the mum is bad...i dunno that twist would just make it kinda sick

how abut the dad they think is the dad.....who died...or commited suicide..the mum killed him with her powers (personal gain) ORshe has hurt linderman b4. he can HEAL and he healed his self.or the dad, who got killed. linderman healed him??clare can also heal, or regenerate. healing and regenrate kinda similar. (family gene ??? ) grandfatther to claire??man i dunno im thinkin toooo much into it

shaian your theories seem live still.Think Linderman wants new york blown up because of that tracker thing too.simones dad did have powers

how abut the dad they think is the dad.....who died...or commited suicide..the mum killed him with her powers (personal gain)  ORshe has hurt linderman b4. he can HEAL and he healed his self.or the dad, who got killed. linderman healed him??clare can also heal, or regenerate. healing and regenrate kinda similar. (family gene ??? ) grandfatther to claire??man i dunno im thinkin toooo much into it
oh sh*t!rah good thinking