Official Betting Thread

serpent

Three horse's that i fancy today all at rather short prices though.

Keys in the 1:15 Ascot, he was a decent sort on the flat and prived himself worthy in the bumper sphere and he also chased home the useful Cinders and Ashes on his Hurdling debut, currently 4/6 but looks to have the race at his mercy on all form lines.

Good luck guys.

1:15 Ascot – Win Super Duty @ Guaranteed Price (7/1) 3@1/5 -- Won

Stake £10 -- Returns £80

8-)

/

After winning that ^^^... iv tried my luck on this, all favourites, all better teams..but high odds.

18 Feb 2012 - Norwich v Leicester

Norwich @ 5/6

18 Feb 2012 - Sunderland v Arsenal

Arsenal @ 6/4

18 Feb 2012 - Millwall v Bolton

Bolton @ 17/10

18 Feb 2012 - Ipswich v Cardiff

Cardiff @ 13/8

18 Feb 2012 - Dag & Red v Cheltenham

Cheltenham @ 6/5

Stake : £12.00

Estimated Returns : £857.58

Three horse's that i fancy today all at rather short prices though.

Keys in the 1:15 Ascot, he was a decent sort on the flat and prived himself worthy in the bumper sphere and he also chased home the useful Cinders and Ashes on his Hurdling debut, currently 4/6 but looks to have the race at his mercy on all form lines.

Good luck guys.

1:15 Ascot – Win Super Duty @ Guaranteed Price (7/1) 3@1/5 -- Won

Stake £10 -- Returns £80

8-)

Well done. Terrible ride on Keys though. Win the race first and then ease the horse down. Jockeys think winning on bridle makes the win all the more prestigious, it doesn't and just makes them look stupid when they lose.

Rangers should be winning them games kmt well done leeds

They've been struggling at home most of the season

Just sold there top scorer

Off the field problems

That's why I thought they should of won all the fans were rallying on thought the team would of picked up that spirit.

THIZZLEKICKS THURSDAY TREBLE.

PAOK, ANDERLECHT & BRUGGE - 12/1

ANDERLECHT - WON 11 DRAWN 2 AT HOME 0 LOSSES/WON ALLGROUP GAMES AT HOME/AZ ALKAMAAR DRAWN 3 AWAY

PAOK - BRILLIANT HOME RECORD/1 LOSS IN 10 LEAGUE GAMES/UDINESE ARE DOING WELL IN THE LEAGUE BUT LATELY HAVE BEEN STUMBLING/DON'T TRAVEL WELL EITHER.

BRUGGE - LAST 5 LEAGUE GAMES WON/HANNOVER ONLY WON TWICE AWAY/THIS IS THE DODGY ONE.

Mate, really i wouldn't advise you to bet on something that you don't know about as its not the one. If you want to start betting on Horse Racing start following it and come to your own conclusion would be my opinion.

If you want just tips OLBG is a decent place for tipsters for free. You could browse the forum for daily selections or look on the league tables and follow tipsters. You could always follow me if you like http://www.olbg.com/tipster/index.php?id=83203 but there are plenty of others on the site.

Was at work yesterday and my colleague was talking about our footy acca's. Then said he was making a bit off the horses.

Showed me what he was doing and explained it to me and going by some of the tips in The Sun newspaper I won £130 off a £1 eachway acca. Seemed pretty easy lol.

So just wanted somewhere online to get tips instead of buying a paper every morning.

Thanks for the advice and the site though.