Clubbing Shoes

Bobby Reds

i think spideyguy and dubey only been to dubstep/ nu age grime raves so their baffed at dresscode policys - cant really imagine a shoes ting at a sweaty dubstep rave- please correct me if im wrong.

truss i hate shoes but certain places trainers would just look ridiculous

ye but still.

i know sense isnt common but it doesnt take that much in this instance.

lol why do you talk like this, proper head up your ass style.

anyways cba to argue about it no more. i DO get why shoes are in the dresscode its just that in at least half the cases its not really neccessary if its dark + you cant really see them. the end.

• Upvote 1

i think spideyguy and dubey only been to dubstep/ nu age grime raves so their baffed at dresscode policys - cant really imagine a shoes ting at a sweaty dubstep rave- please correct me if im wrong.

truss i hate shoes but certain places trainers would just look ridiculous

my point was if you're letting people in in tees and jeans, vans and plimsoles.... yet turn me away in smart trainers - its a bit stupid

obviously I'm not gonna go to a 'smart' dress-code rave and wear trousers, a shirt, then air force ones

ye but still.

i know sense isnt common but it doesnt take that much in this instance.

lol why do you talk like this, proper head up your ass style.

anyways cba to argue about it no more. i DO get why shoes are in the dresscode its just that in at least half the cases its not really neccessary if its dark + you cant really see them. the end.

this argument has been dismissed as irrelevant several times.

/

when raves say "smart" trainers, they mean mainly 1 colour,lf not all, and clean/new looking. and for some reason no air bubbles.