(360) FIFA 2011 Thread

MEIRELES.

I was thinking of doing an italian/serie A team but if I sold all my current squad, would I have enough for a squad equal to this one...

GK - Weise 83

RB - Lahm 86

CB - Mertesacker 83

CB - Van Buyten 81

LB - Pranjic 83

CDM - Ballack 84

CDM - Van Bommel 82

CAM - Ozil 83

CAM - Schweinsteiger 85

CF - Klose 83

ST - Olic 82

Subs

CB - Freidrich 79

CDM - Josue 80

LB - Kadlec 77

RM - Blaszczykowski 77

CAM - Trochowski 79

GK - Benaglio 81

CDM - Frings 81

CAM - Kagawa 81

DR - Castro 78

ST - Briand 81

CB - Geromal 80

ST - Kuranyi 81

Not enough big names to get serious coins but true u can build a Serie A team cheap. Nesta n Juan u can get 4 less than 1k n both 84 good.

as were the dirrrrrrty diagonal balls across the face of almunia towards the rear post to ur other sticker to slide in mate....so dont worry :P

N like i ididnt suffer the MOST disgusting of parries/deflections which enabled torres to walk the ball into the net....kmt!!

GGs though :)

ioujnfdiS

DG

S

GF

SG

F

that deflection was f*ckeddd, some next through ball to torres off your defender.

haha the diagonals were jokes, just a way of making sure the ball goes in, after that superman match i think its fair to say that sh*t was necessary. how can man save every one of about 6 one on ones WITH HIS FEET ? SMH

That Meireles goal on the counter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

man ghosted into the box out of nowhere and stuck that diving header straight past your keeper

ur better with arsenal btw, have no problems defending against spurs, dont even no what it is but seems alot easier to keep ur players marked when ur using spurs.

yhh GG's man

hhmmmmm i dunnnaaaahhh u knw...i think i switched to spurs when i was already sufferin frm fatigue so i mite not ave done them justice,i enjoy usin them as they are more robust,but attackin can be abit sometime-ish

lol @ superman almunia...he has ONE good match in all the 100s that we've prob played...like pepe hasnt been a CONSTANT thorn in my side since i learnt what button it is to shoot!! Guy is a beast!

hhmmmmm i dunnnaaaahhh u knw...i think i switched to spurs when i was already sufferin frm fatigue so i mite not ave done them justice,i enjoy usin them as they are more robust,but attackin can be abit sometime-ish

lol @ superman almunia...he has ONE good match in all the 100s that we've prob played...like pepe hasnt been a CONSTANT thorn in my side since i learnt what button it is to shoot!! Guy is a beast!

nah pepe's sick anytime the balls not in the air

almunia has his good games to be fair, sometimes he does come out with some random madness tho

looooooooooool like he doesnt...the amount of times i scream out the guys name in frustration the neighbours must think hes my partner or something f*ck*ng my brains out constantly!!

yeah u went wayyyy too far

imma go ahead and just back out the thread slowly

• Upvote 3

looooooooooool like he doesnt...the amount of times i scream out the guys name in frustration the neighbours must think hes my partner or something f*ck*ng my brains out constantly!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :blush:

Okay you lot are taking the piss now... let's start some club games or something.

Didn't even know you downloaded the Virtual pro..

TBH, I hardly see you online and I usually only see a couple players on at a time.

Even if we were ready to play, we need a goalkeeper.

A game can't commence without a keeper? I thought it would just get controlled by the computer if no one chooses to be one. That's loose.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nems too greaze

Only playing ultimate team really. Im gonna do it without spending any microsoft points or playing offline games. My flatmates play them offline tournaments were you get 3k bonus for beating the computer on world class or some sh*t but I get overly bored playing the comp so just gonna play online and see how I do.

So far I got...

Gomes in goal. (Helton on bench)

Rafael

Juan (Chris)

David Luiz (Geromel)

Marcelo (Andre Santos)

Diego (Carlos Alberto)

Josue (Dudu Caerense)

Elano (Diego Souza)

Hulk (Dagoberto) and Robinho (Barretto) just behind R9 (Rafael Sobis) up front.

Selling Hulk though and gonna replace him with Pato. R9 is gonna spearhead my attack throughout. Guys a legend and has 5 star skills which is an added bonus.

Only playing ultimate team really. Im gonna do it without spending any microsoft points or playing offline games. My flatmates play them offline tournaments were you get 3k bonus for beating the computer on world class or some sh*t but I get overly bored playing the comp so just gonna play online and see how I do.

Trust

I've not played one offline tourny, I've won roughly 23 competitions online

Its a shame there's no leaderboards

Sold all my German and Bundesliga players to start a Serie A team.

So far....

GK - Buffon 86

DR - Zanetti 82

CB - Samuel 85

CB - Juan 84

LB - Chivu 80

RM - Krasic 83

CDM - De Rossi 83

CAM - Hamsik 83

LM - Robinho 81

ST - Pato 83

ST - Cassano 84