Relationship / Pre relationship "tests"

Guest Lens

lol had one chick that I was supposed to be linking on a weekend...during the week I get a random add from a girl, have no mutuals...I sensed something so accepted the add...then cue several messages asking me to link on the same day as chick 1the stupidity of the chick led me to not linking her, I aint got time for that foolishness

• 3 weeks later...
tests like going in a shower n seeing if your gonna bore tru haha, that's ridiculous more like as convo is flowing they'll drop suttin like bring up a situation... how would you react or what would you do or make some stupid statement, i always pre-empt these conversational ploys, anyone with half a brain can see this kind of bullshit a mile off and answer accordingly to get what you want because girls are stupid, unless ur trying to wifey tell them what they want to hear if ur trying to wifey be honest and fail the test as its not about pretending to be someone you're not
My girl ex caught me like that twice. The first time was just random. All of a sudden it's "Would you let me look at the pictures on your phone?"Now had I been thinking clearly I would've said yes but that shows she doesn't trust me then bluff her out of doing it. Instead I said no and some fat argument ensued.

chick said she's usin my showerwent in my showerstayed fully dressedcome out and said suttin about me passin the test and bein a decent guy by not comin 2 look at her naked in the shower ( possible cue negs for passing up opportunity to view nakedness, but i'd rather it had happened with her willing, later that same day )
WHAT KIND OF WOMEN ARE YOU TRYING TO WIFE BRO?

the women in suits on the underground between 8-9am/4-6pm. but they don't give the time of dayso i waste time in between with women from raves, like this one@Brisc, if "everyone" does it, can You give an example of Yours? i'm not talkin about watching how they respond to a normal situation, i'm talkin about a fake situation being created to test them?

I got tested the other day.I wasn't friends with the girl on fb but had been texting and chatting for a whileGet a random fb add the other day from some chick when I was hungover. Her- "hey you cool" on fb chat- Me- who's thisHer- random, I can remove friend if you wantMe- It's fine I'll do it (remove)Then she messages me "I'm best friends with XXX XXXThat really didn't give me a nice impression of you. lol.Cya"Me"Haha oh sorry. Are you spying on me for her? I like XXX XXX and I've just woken up so I might be a bit off atm. I don't generally add people I dnt know. I'll add you back and we can discuss this on chat if you want.Someone tell me if this was the girl using her mates account or her mate testing me. Either way they been fb stalking me cos she didn't know my surname and my fb pic is me wearing a mask? Didn't enjoy being "Glenched"

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
the women in suits on the underground between 8-9am/4-6pm. but they don't give the time of dayso i waste time in between with women from raves, like this one
LMFAOSO f*ckIN REAL

add her, look on her page to see if she's a real person or not ( ie pic comments, general signs of a social life ) could be a good clue, if there's none of the above, it's a Tulse Hill style 2nd account to test You, and You've passed the testif there is, it prob still is a test, since Your pic doesnt show anything, so y would the friend addconcern is that she added You... she would have seen the mutuals str8 away, so y add if there's a problem with Youmy theory is that she's jus bein nosey and seein if You're a kool guy for her friend, who's prob shown You to her, and You rush-deletin her like that makes her think You're rude and she'll prob tell her friend.

its deffo not a tulse fake account- theres pics of the ginger ting with her black boyfriendjust wondering how either found me. There are many people with my first name at my uni and those were the only 2 details she knew. Worried there's someone better at fb stalking than me. I found her but didn't add cos it was bait and she's the only one with her first name at her uniI already said like yeah you tried to trick me to the "friend" but if you meet me you will see I'm harmless.

u win.... ur making the situation more complicated than it is.. if the girl ur checkin asks why u deleted her friend then u say "well i'm trying to take u/us seriously, and part of that is not talkin to random girls... for all i kno she coulda been trying a ting enit babe... how would u feel if i was talkin to other girls on wacebook anyway?"... she should start mumbling and trying to justify it here and if she starts chattin sh*t like she wouldn't mind u talkin to other girls, she's a d*ckhead u cant take seriously either way u look genuine and trust worthy for the time being until her next crazy episode in which u'll get sucked into a next test... i always see them tricks a mile off but they never see mine which is why so many fall quite early in the race :D [dr kelso] i like to create an environment in which the subject ends up crushing themselves[/dr kelso]

u win.... ur making the situation more complicated than it is.. if the girl ur checkin asks why u deleted her friend then u say "well i'm trying to take u/us seriously, and part of that is not talkin to random girls... for all i kno she coulda been trying a ting enit babe... how would u feel if i was talkin to other girls on wacebook anyway?"... she should start mumbling and trying to justify it here and if she starts chattin sh*t like she wouldn't mind u talkin to other girls, she's a d*ckhead u cant take seriously either way u look genuine and trust worthy for the time being until her next crazy episode in which u'll get sucked into a next test... i always see them tricks a mile off but they never see mine which is why so many fall quite early in the race :D [dr kelso] i like to create an environment in which the subject ends up crushing themselves[/dr kelso]
yeah I don't think her friend has told her, but thats the angle I was gonna go for if she asks anyway. I'm just lucky her friend was butters or I definitely woulda got caught slipping

Recently have come to learn that a guy tested me the other night. :D I haven't read this thread, just remember reading opening post so I don't know the stupid 'tests' that girls pull.But it was 5am we just got in, he was in my flat for a bit, went home, the realised he left his wallet here. Searched the room, it wasn't there. Long story short, he wanted to see if I would come with him to his previous locations to search for it, or whether I'd just leave him to do it by himself. lolwtf. In the end it was on the floor in my room. (Don't know how I missed it).He knew the whole time. Don't really get how significant this whole thing was tbh, to determine whatever the hell he wanted to find out.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

sh*t test but tbh if it was me n a chick or a friend lost sutin id try to help them search for it wherever they go like if theyre still looking for it i aint gonna just say ite im goin to bed tell me in the morning if you find it, like i aint stoppin unless we both stop or however many are there