Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

i knew someone was gonna mention Haiti when i said they should have said f*ck whitey......................but are you sure you know about Haiti?..............i dont like wiki and dont want to give a full lecture.........but at least they got this correct....and i quote.................

the elite class, and the growing commercial class, increasingly made up of numerous immigrant businessmen: Germans, Americans, French and English. In 1912, Syrians residing in Haiti participated in a plot in which the Presidential Palace was destroyed. On more than one occasion, French, US, German and British forces allegedly claimed large sums of money from the vaults of the National Bank of Haiti.[41] Expatriates bankrolled and armed opposing groups.
...............so in essence they never did really carry out total independence...............they allowed so called elite western "investors" into the country....many of whom were just agents of western govts and f*cked everything up, spied on all main activities so nothing was really given any good chance of success..........

• 2 weeks later...

We know from records there were homo's Millennia ago, if homosexuality isn't natural then why does it still exist?

recurring mutation / disease / the devil

You don't really believe this, do you?

100%. do You have another explanation?

are You gonna say it's their choice? coz I'm pretty sure it's always their argument that it isn't?

We know from records there were homo's Millennia ago, if homosexuality isn't natural then why does it still exist?

recurring mutation / disease / the devil

You don't really believe this, do you?

100%. do You have another explanation?

are You gonna say it's their choice? coz I'm pretty sure it's always their argument that it isn't?

It's a variation of sexual orientation

Why do you think sexual orientation is so black and white?

no, i provided the devil as a religious option, since science and religion are always arguing

but it had been said by christians i've come into contact with that it's a sin, they have the devil in them and that's why

they've tried to word it in as least an alienating way as possible, but it boils down to "sin" and "temptation", seeds of the devil.

Whether it's a fault in the gene pool or it has been subconsciously embedded into people through the media... it's not normal behaviour. I hate the fact that they are trying to teach this in schools and the realities of trans-genders etc. It's not right. However these are views I shall keep to myself, as it was said before... I'm not about to be seen as homophobic and sacked.

*Disclaimer:

I do not condone the use of violence or hate campaigns against gays. Just don't want it in my face.

Whether it's a fault in the gene pool or it has been subconsciously embedded into people through the media... it's not normal behaviour.

Fathers leaving their children isn't normal either and is actually harmful but this doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as homosexuality.

Whether it's a fault in the gene pool or it has been subconsciously embedded into people through the media... it's not normal behaviour.

Fathers leaving their children isn't normal either and is actually harmful but this doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as homosexuality.

Yes I'm aware of that. I have also informed my father about the effects he's left on me.

However... nobody is condoning fathers leaving their children, and that isn't what the topic is about. :/

For a young ting Rhian you sure do think like an old white man

<_< Age has nothing to do with it. I don't agree with it because it's not normal. Simple. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go out there and start lynching gay people.

It is normal though

It's not normal to you because you're not a fag

But in the general scheme of things, it is normal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<_< Age has nothing to do with it. I don't agree with it because it's not normal. Simple. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go out there and start lynching gay people.

It is normal though

How is it normal? Can 2 men produce a child?

Why do men need lubricants to have sex? Maybe because the anus doesn't produce moisture.

Why does a man produce sperm?

I'm not the only person in this thread who holds these views.. so go reason with one of ur male friends.

It is normal though

How is it normal? Can 2 men produce a child?

Why do men need lubricants to have sex? Maybe because the anus doesn't produce moisture.

Why does a man produce sperm?

I'm not the only person in this thread who holds these views.. so go reason with one of ur male friends.

Everything you just said is invalid because:

1. Some women are born barren, just as some men are born with faulty sperm. Does this make them inhuman or mean that they shouldn't have sex or relationships?

2. Lubricant is used by people all the time, including women with vaginal dryness etc. For some women it's the only way they can have sex because their body can't produce it's own.

3. Just not relevant at all.