Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

To all the pro-gays/those who say they aren't concerned with what someone does in their private life:

So from your stances i can assume that if you found out one of your friends or family members was gay it would not affect your relationship with them and you wouldn't have a problem with it.

My question is if you found out that a friend or family member was into incest would u have any problem with that?

If so, why and what's the difference between homosexuality and incest and why is one acceptable to you and the other not?

• Upvote 1

Interesting

I would say about Africa that if the colonialists didn't steam roll in and decimate everything in sight it wouldn't be like it is today

I'm sure you know that though

i think there would be like 2 completely different continents if there wasnt european influence

would be different from now, yes, but i dont know if it would be better

you are underestimating your own brothers and sisters

sad, and im sure theres quite few Africans who think like yourself

If you don't believe Africa can be successful without the white mans influence/'help' we will never get anywhere

dependency will get us nowhere

• Upvote 2

If so, why and what's the difference between homosexuality and incest and why is one acceptable to you and the other not?

Are you retarded?

That question makes me think you're retarded.

• Upvote 3

To all the pro-gays/those who say they aren't concerned with what someone does in their private life:

So from your stances i can assume that if you found out one of your friends or family members was gay it would not affect your relationship with them and you wouldn't have a problem with it.

My question is if you found out that a friend or family member was into incest would u have any problem with that?

i think after reading that again, you will agree that it requires an edit. go on

Shut the f*ck up.

Seriously.

Are you retarded?

Incest has been goin on for centuries like faggotry. N sum1 said that means faggotry aint a big deal. its a better comparison than black ppl n fags.

Are you retarded?

Incest has been goin on for centuries like faggotry. N sum1 said that means faggotry aint a big deal. its a better comparison than black ppl n fags.

It's not a better comparison then anything. It's probably one of thw worst comparisons ever.

Bread has been around for centuries. Sha'll we compare bread and homosexuality?

Ejits.

Are you retarded?

It's not a better comparison then anything. It's probably one of thw worst comparisons ever.

Bread has been around for centuries. Sha'll we compare bread and homosexuality?

Ejits.

No that actually is dumb blood. it weren't mew ho said faggotry is cool coz its been around from day.

Shut the f*ck up.

Seriously.

R U BEING SERIOUS??? so it is now my duty to watch over homo's?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Interesting

I would say about Africa that if the colonialists didn't steam roll in and decimate everything in sight it wouldn't be like it is today

i think there would be like 2 completely different continents if there wasnt european influence

If you don't believe Africa can be successful without the white mans influence/'help' we will never get anywhere

tbh i think western influence is what create the world we see now, imo if they hadnt gone therew it would be a very different place now

but they did

maybe if the education was better, infascture, health care then there could be better jobs leading to better economies and less corruption, which imo is what is killing Africa more than anything

they shouldnt have left it as abruptly as they did, u read Animal farm right?

Europeans have been advanced than most in recent centuries, i dnt agree with the world domination plot they had, but they could have at least stayed n cleaned up their mess until countries were stable

truth is we don't know what the world could have been like - but you cant say u dont think it would be better

the 'successes' we see today are on the backs of the deaths of billions, and people are still living in abject poverty, still working for nothing, still starving with increasing pandemics and global diseases

the world we have now is built on crumbling foundations

where has Africa benefited in all of this? better slavery and colonialism never happened, could things have turned out any worse had Africa been left to develop in control of its own affairs?

where would Europe be?

we can talk about what should have happened til the cows come home but what matters is what happens next

people need to get their minds right though and stop thinkin that Europeans are obliged to help Africans, and that Africans cant make it without them

• Upvote 4

I'm not saying homosexuality and incest are the same I'm saying the arguments i've seen here used to support homosexuals could also be used to support people that commit incest

And the reason i brought it up is because im sure that the people here who are for homosexuality are against incest which is hypocritical if you look at the reasons they give for supporting homosexuality

It wasn't just a random comparison

And it's a much better comparison than homosexuals vs black people

Instead of acting emotionally tell me why i'm wrong with logic and reason

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

truth is we don't know what the world could have been like - but you cant say u dont think it would be better

the 'successes' we see today are on the backs of the deaths of billions, and people are still living in abject poverty, still working for nothing, still starving with increasing pandemics and global diseases

the world we have now is built on crumbling foundations

where has Africa benefited in all of this? better slavery and colonialism never happened, could things have turned out any worse had Africa been left to develop in control of its own affairs?

where would Europe be?

we can talk about what should have happened til the cows come home but what matters is what happens next

people need to get their minds right though and stop thinkin that Europeans are obliged to help Africans, and that Africans cant make it without them

yea tbh if the european leaders didnt think they were superior to everyone else n started slavery n sh*t it would have been a better place for everyone involved

i dont even know what to think on the side of if colonialism and slavery never happening, but it think Africa n Europe would be totally different as the eu influence is what made Africa what it is now

could have been successful in its own right, but you know when your mother does everything for you and all of a sudden ur out in the world on ur own? everything falls apart

im jus sayin the British, french n all that should have stayed for at least a decade or to to help the transition instead of jus leaving them be, cos wen u let your kids run the house it jus turns into a mess, African politics is just too f*cked up something major haqs to happen before prosperity can be achieved

Interesting

tbh i think western influence is what create the world we see now, imo if they hadnt gone therew it would be a very different place now

but they did

maybe if the education was better, infascture, health care then there could be better jobs leading to better economies and less corruption, which imo is what is killing Africa more than anything

Europeans have been advanced than most in recent centuries, i dnt agree with the world domination plot they had, but they could have at least stayed n cleaned up their mess until countries were stable

the first two european countries to come out the dark ages were spain and portugal, the two countries ruled for 500yrs by the moorish empire that included caliphs as dark as you. the same two countries were the first to sail the oceans on a grand scale..and chris columbus is to learning about the trans atlantic trade routes from the moors as pythagoras is to learning advanced math theories from the egyptians.

and the best thing that happened to Europe to become what it is today was the trans atlantic slave trade, followed on by colonialism. but i cant blame you still. this isnt a history thread i just couldnt get past that ish you wrote. and i dont see how or why credit should be given to people who gained and continue to maintain the upper hand through oppression.

back on topic.. alesandro incest is incest. being homosexual and incest isnt the same. i dont even know what point you were trying to make. however, theres a thread about 100 STRAIGHT girls having abortions a day. thats more worrying than a bunch of people who MOST of whom already remove themselves by default from having kids

• Upvote 1

i really dont see the hype over Malcolm X he was racist n was preachin black supremacy (although i havent researched him all that well so that view may change)

bruv youtube is your friend

http://www.youtube.com/user/antihostile?feature=chclk

truss

when people come with the bars about malcolm x i have to stop and give em a lecture

makes my blood boil when outlandish statements are made on hearsay and no research has been done (albeit you appreciated the fact you ain't looked into it)

Guest Esquilax

David blud, watch this comedy film 'the Gods must be crazy', the whole things on YouTube. It will give you a different perspective on western civilisation and it's effects.

With regards to incest, people are obviously sickened by it, some equally as sickened as homosexuality, but really incest happens all the time in the animal kingdom, and whilst I personally wouldn't indulge in it, I've read countless anonymous accounts, usually brothers and sisters, who experience it and have to keep it secret obviously. If incestual reproduction occurs then yes, something must be done. Other than that, it bothers me about as much as all other forms of sexual 'deviancy' does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Interesting

but they did

the first two european countries to come out the dark ages were spain and portugal, the two countries ruled for 500yrs by the moorish empire that included caliphs as dark as you. the same two countries were the first to sail the oceans on a grand scale..and chris columbus is to learning about the trans atlantic trade routes from the moors as pythagoras is to learning advanced math theories from the egyptians.

and the best thing that happened to Europe to become what it is today was the trans atlantic slave trade, followed on by colonialism. but i cant blame you still. this isnt a history thread i just couldnt get past that ish you wrote. and i dont see how or why credit should be given to people who gained and continue to maintain the upper hand through oppression.

back on topic.. alesandro incest is incest. being homosexual and incest isnt the same. i dont even know what point you were trying to make. however, theres a thread about 100 STRAIGHT girls having abortions a day. thats more worrying than a bunch of people who MOST of whom already remove themselves by default from having kids

i appreciate that the Egyptians and them man ran things for a long time, they taught the Europeans all they know, so technically they live through the Europeans

i aint praising them for colonialsm or anything, im saying since it happened, they could have at least stayed for a while n help shape the countries

even countries that werent colonised are suffering, i dont know wht to make of that, which leads to South Africa, one of Africas from properous countries n sh*t had major european influence till like a decade ago, lthough apartheid was a next thing, i cant f*ck with that.

but im learning every minute of everyday, i may change my perspective, although my history teachers were sh*t so i have to research this myself