Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

To all the pro-gays/those who say they aren't concerned with what someone does in their private life:

So from your stances i can assume that if you found out one of your friends or family members was gay it would not affect your relationship with them and you wouldn't have a problem with it.

My question is if you found out that a friend or family member was into incest would u have any problem with that?

If so, why and what's the difference between homosexuality and incest and why is one acceptable to you and the other not?

Shut the f*ck up.

Seriously.

R U BEING SERIOUS??? so it is now my duty to watch over homo's?

?

David blud, watch this comedy film 'the Gods must be crazy', the whole things on YouTube. It will give you a different perspective on western civilisation and it's effects.

With regards to incest, people are obviously sickened by it, some equally as sickened as homosexuality, but really incest happens all the time in the animal kingdom, and whilst I personally wouldn't indulge in it, I've read countless anonymous accounts, usually brothers and sisters, who experience it and have to keep it secret obviously. If incestual reproduction occurs then yes, something must be done. Other than that, it bothers me about as much as all other forms of sexual 'deviancy' does.

So he has no problem with incest as long as reproduction doesn't occur. Even though i don't feel the same i respect this approach more than the approach of Lemons or Iwillwin, because at least Esquilax is trying not to be hypocritical.

These are the replies of people who are disgusted to discover that they agree with incest in principle and have let their emotions take control of them:

If so, why and what's the difference between homosexuality and incest and why is one acceptable to you and the other not?

Are you retarded?

That question makes me think you're retarded.

Incest has been goin on for centuries like faggotry. N sum1 said that means faggotry aint a big deal. its a better comparison than black ppl n fags.

It's not a better comparison then anything. It's probably one of thw worst comparisons ever.

Bread has been around for centuries. Sha'll we compare bread and homosexuality?

Ejits.

To all the pro-gays/those who say they aren't concerned with what someone does in their private life:

So from your stances i can assume that if you found out one of your friends or family members was gay it would not affect your relationship with them and you wouldn't have a problem with it.

My question is if you found out that a friend or family member was into incest would u have any problem with that?

Shut the f*ck up.

Seriously.

Maybe when they calm down they can think about this issue properly and revise their stances

Before we can discuss the real issue everyone has to think to themselves about whether they are being hypocritical in their beliefs

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

thinking about it, and im not agreeing with any of you just throwing it out there

homosexuality has always been shnned from like th ebegining of time (i think, was it prevalent in Roman times? i think i heard that somewhere) anyways yea, back then it was really bad, but in the last century attitudes have change

any of u reckon itll be same for incest in the future or what?

Guest Esquilax

thinking about it, and im not agreeing with any of you just throwing it out there

homosexuality has always been shnned from like th ebegining of time (i think, was it prevalent in Roman times? i think i heard that somewhere) anyways yea, back then it was really bad, but in the last century attitudes have change

any of u reckon itll be same for incest in the future or what?

It's been far from shunned in history

And no I don't think incest will become more accepted with time to be honest

The story of Oedipus was an early indication of the taboo of incest

Guest Awesome Kong

thread was a good read

incest is defo slightly worse than being gay, but pro-homos should be equally pro incest if it doesn't produce children

paedophiles are worse than both

With incest you cam make children.

Berlusconi says liking girls ‘better than being gay’

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi dismissed calls to resign on Tuesday over reports he helped a 17-year-old girl who attended parties at his house, saying it was “better to like beautiful girls than to be gay”. He refused to apologise for his fondness for young women and denied doing anything improper, after the case of the girl known as Ruby filled Italian newspapers last week and opposition lawmakers called for him to resign. “As always, I work without interruption and if occasionally I happen to look a beautiful girl in the face, it’s better to like beautiful girls than to be gay,” he told a meeting at a motorcycle industry show in Milan.

• 5 months later...

Muslim schoolboys feared effeminate by teachers sent on four-day camp where they are taught to be manly

Authorities in Malaysia have sent more than 60 Muslim schoolboys whose teachers claim they are effeminate to a four-day camp to instruct them in being more manly.

An official says they will be given counselling on masculine behaviour to discourage them from being gay.

The camp is meant 'to guide them back to the right path in life before they reach a point of no return,' he added. 'Such effeminate behavior is unnatural and will affect their studies and their future.'

'It is not an overnight cure,' he said. 'We can't force the boys to change, but we want them to know what their choices are in life.

'Some effeminate boys end up as a transvestite or a homosexual, but we want to do our best to limit this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378532/Malaysian-authorities-send-Muslim-schoolboys-camp-learn-manly-discourage-homosexuality.html#ixzz1K5XDRrDA

Guest M12 Part 2

Sickening backward country they got there full off weasly people who are so screwed up themselves they try to justify homaphobia...african cpuntries keep goong back ....they a laighing stock its a shame really....

tbh most countries outside western europe are like this. its not just africa

/

being gay isnt normal. they shouldnt be made to feel like its ok

• Upvote 7

Sickening backward country they got there full off weasly people who are so screwed up themselves they try to justify homaphobia...african cpuntries keep goong back ....they a laighing stock its a shame really....

tbh most countries outside western europe are like this. its not just africa

/

being gay isnt normal. they shouldnt be made to feel like its ok

gays don't bother me each to their own.what bothers me is the hate for hatess sake.answer me this who iis in the wrong the person who chooses to go about ther own biz or a narrow minded murderer who tries to justify their sick actions....there is no plaace for homophobia.the gay communiy isn't sick it the peo ple that hate on them that are sick. Gosh must be sad to be so critical of others lives all. time and not even questio their own