THE OFFICAL ARSENAL F.C THREAD

Guest TulseHill8T8

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised if Gallas leaves. He came with high expectations, but ended up playing with a bunch of teeagers/people who cant score for sh*t.He was solid at the beginning of the season tho.Just hope Wenger fixes up the squd this season so can keep our big names happy.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gallas leaves. He came with high expectations, but ended up playing with a bunch of teeagers/people who cant score for sh*t.He was solid at the beginning of the season tho.Just hope Wenger fixes up the squd this season so can keep our big names happy.
1/2 big name player 2 boost moral and bolster our team...and an injury free season means we CAN challenge...its just if wenger decides 2 go on stank with the money again?!? :evil:

ye i r8 arsenal....they av suffered dis season wivout henry enit....n a.cole wud of helped
In my opinion left back has been our least problematic position this year. Clichys been solid defensively and offensively ALL year.The same cant be said for the rest of the team.

i dont even no i cant rember but he is not as solid at the back as your making him out to be and just cos it hasnt lead to a goal dont mean he never made a mistake he wont always get away with it dont get me wrong i think hes good his attacking play is brilliant just his defending aint all that it never has been

I kno u've never really rated him too tuff, I aint sayin he's as good defensively as gallas or anything, or he's as solid, but he is a solid defender...and rarely does much wrong imo. Trusay every now and again he might get beaten, but he gets back moretime to make a tackle...and it's not to say the others dont get beaten just as much.Oh and his attacking...final ball wise gettin the ball in the box effectively is sh*t right now.

"I believe in the boss and what he is trying to do here. As long as he is here then I will be here - it's just as simple as that," he said.
"I've never said that I wanted a second chance with Madrid," Baptista told the Independent. "Neither did I say that I hated London or Arsenal.  

i dont even no i cant rember but he is not as solid at the back as your making him out to be and just cos it hasnt lead to a goal dont mean he never made a mistake he wont always get away with it dont get me wrong i think hes good his attacking play is brilliant just his defending aint all that it never has been
He's solid at defening. Man just needs to be more consistent.

Justin Hoyte has capped a ââ¬Ëbreakthroughââ¬â¢ season by signing a new long-term deal at Arsenal Football Club.Arguably, the 22-year-old began the current campaign as Arsenalââ¬â¢s third-choice right back but injuries to Emmanuel Eboue and Lauren gave him an opportunity to stake his claim. He has taken it with both hands, playing 34 games this term. On Friday afternoon, Hoyte spoke exclusively to Arsenal.com about his new deal.  Ã¢â¬ÅYes I have signed a new contract which is good for me and hopefully good for the Club," he said.  Ã¢â¬ÅNow I have to keep working hard, even harder than this year. I have to keep pushing myself.ââ¬ÅI've played a lot of games which has been really, really good for me. I'm just loving playing, obviously being an Arsenal supporter too it's great. Hopefully now I've played a lot of games and I can push on now and play as many games, get games under my belt and win trophies with the Club.

I kno u've never really rated him too tuff, I aint sayin he's as good defensively as gallas or anything, or he's as solid, but he is a solid defender...and rarely does much wrong imo.  Trusay every now and again he might get beaten, but he gets back moretime to make a tackle...and it's not to say the others dont get beaten just as much.Oh and his attacking...final ball wise gettin the ball in the box effectively is sh*t right now.
Truesay. Clichy might aswell stay back coz once he gets into the final 3rd he aint got a clue. Im sure he'll improve soon though.& angtite Hoyte I like him but he must be the slowest 11s 100m runner ever. I don't know where that pace has gone biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP