Midweek Football

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Reina? YesVDS? YesHart? No he must do more one loan season@Birmingham does not make you better than IkerCech? As good as Iker only because of that head injuryOnly Iker can be the four best spanish keeper but still be first choice for the national team as well as be captain also soon De Gea will make Iker go from fourth to fifth.
I swear you were disagreeing with me when i said this before.

Djourou and Fabianski played well. Everyone else can f*ck off.Swear Bendtner didn't even have a shot on goal. That being said the service was non existent.Why is Coquelin rotting on the bench at some pub Ligue 1 outfit whilst Eastmond is starting champers league games?
How can you give service to a player making the sort of movement and link up play as he did. Its peak for ya, when Walcott is looking at your movement, negging it, and taking the shot himself..Apart from a two minute spell after one of the Shakthar defenders tried to take his ankle off, he actually did f*ck all.

Guest Portuguese

I challenge you to find a post by me ever rating Iker you have to remember I watch a lot of La Liga not just El Clasico'sLike I have always said Iker hasn't been the same keeper since he lifted the Euros.

based on mostly that match,the following arsenal players strike me as extremely terrible at footballwalcott (goal aside),bendtner,clichy,wilshere,ebouethe rest of them just seemed fairly uselessi know ppl on here go on about how bad walcott is but i never seen him enough,hes really quite exceptionalbendtner as well just seems like some happy go lucky clown evry time ive seen him play

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Besides the don't make knee jerk reactions unlike most for an example Maicon is still the best RB in the world until further notice IMO.
LMAO.

based on mostly that match,the following arsenal players strike me as extremely terrible at footballwalcott (goal aside),bendtner,clichy,wilshere,ebouethe rest of them just seemed fairly uselessi know ppl on here go on about how bad walcott is but i never seen him enough,hes really quite exceptionalbendtner as well just seems like some happy go lucky clown evry time ive seen him play
Gimp.

Djourou and Fabianski played well. Everyone else can f*ck off.Swear Bendtner didn't even have a shot on goal. That being said the service was non existent.Why is Coquelin rotting on the bench at some pub Ligue 1 outfit whilst Eastmond is starting champers league games?
How can you give service to a player making the sort of movement and link up play as he did. Its peak for ya, when Walcott is looking at your movement, negging it, and taking the shot himself..Apart from a two minute spell after one of the Shakthar defenders tried to take his ankle off, he actually did f*ck all.
...except cut the ball back to walcott who would have scored had he chose to shoot first time, instead he took a heavy touch and allowed chygrynskiy to make the blockanother brainless performance from walflower.
  • Downvote 2

based on mostly that match,the following arsenal players strike me as extremely terrible at footballwalcott (goal aside),bendtner,clichy,wilshere,eboue
You know your gonna get a lot of negs right?
jesus knew he was going to get a lot of negs but he just had to drop real talk being a christian lad,im just trying to follow his examplei understand arsenal fans have a blind faith in mr bean but im just saying the truth is also an optionhe had assembled a squad of miscreants
  • Upvote 1