It's ridiculous

/

Fat Eric why don't you lose some weight fatty

Im not fat bro, come again

Big boned yeah?

Meat and gravy mate don't lie

mate i'd step on your glasses and you wouldnt say a word

jog on c*nt

make yourself useful and find me the other pics from that jungle photoshoot so i can fap

• Upvote 1

seen a few posts on here suggesting her bro wasn't the angel the media made him out to be and that the kinsella's are affiliated with the 'adams crime family'

can anybody shed some light?

The Adams family apparently put a hit out on the guys that murdered him. I heard they werent affiliated with them but it wouldnt surprise me. Still doesnt change the fact he was (seemingly) murdered for no real reason.

• Upvote 1

seen a few posts on here suggesting her bro wasn't the angel the media made him out to be and that the kinsella's are affiliated with the 'adams crime family'

majority of this thread is people jus tryin to get lol/bus joke in the usual vip2 way, everyone deals with death in diff ways

the boy was a decent kid

normal guy wasnt cocky/hype at all

had a decent future ahead of him

i no its mad cliche to say this but its true

he wasnt involved in any road life/gangs etc he had no need to his life was gd from young

came from a decent family, andhad already been in the bill nd could of gone down the acting route

the yuts who stabbed him were wronguns 1 had been shankin kids for years

after ben died nd they hadnt been charged one of the yuts who killed hims dad tried to put it on bens dad

basically bullied him out of his own local , while he was in there havin a quite drink mourning his sons death

this was a dumb move as they know the adams family few calls were made some local football guys as well nd he got dealt with

adams family is prob still the biggest crime family in london check wiki

the yuts have already been moved to in jail

nd i doubt very much they will step foot in islington when they get out

She has a point.

In primary school we were shown videos showing the dangers of cross rail tracks, and talking to strangers. both those videos stuck with me as a child.

By the time someone is 14/15/16 it's harder to mould them, but teaching the dangers of using knifes to primary school kids isn't such a bad idea.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

majority of this thread is people jus tryin to get lol/bus joke in the usual vip2 way, everyone deals with death in diff ways

the boy was a decent kid

he wasnt involved in any road life/gangs etc he had no need to his life was gd from young

came from a decent family, andhad already been in the bill nd could of gone down the acting route

after ben died nd they hadnt been charged one of the yuts who killed hims dad tried to put it on bens dad

basically bullied him out of his own local , while he was in there havin a quite drink mourning his sons death

this was a dumb move as they know the adams family few calls were made some local football guys as well nd he got dealt with

The Morrison Family runs them close i heard?

Sounds like you knew him personally?

If you did why were there photos of him posing with a gun and his tag name online? (if memory serves)

what photos show me as i have never seen these i doubt it

i didnt know him but i have friends who knew him nd his fam

Guest Blue State Of Mind

How exactly do you educate someone on knife crime

"Oh if you put this knife in someone's heart it can kill them"

?

That's exactly how you educate them.

Lmao were not dealing with retards here any functional human being knows that if you stick a deadly object in somones' body they can die. You think these guys that go out stabbing don't already know this, of course they do believe me its deeper than a couple feds going to school warning kids that stabbing someone could lead to their death, thats common sense.

Guest Esquilax

?

That's exactly how you educate them.

Lmao were not dealing with retards here any functional human being knows that if you stick a deadly object in somones' body they can die. You think these guys that go out stabbing don't already know this, of course they do believe me its deeper than a couple feds going to school warning kids that stabbing someone could lead to their death, thats common sense.

Innit

"I thought it would just go through him and he'd be fine! HONEST!"

Guest Portuguese

the boy was a decent kid

C/S everything what has been written.

First generation of the family are simply OGS and the Second generation have become top guys didn't think it was possible.

Guest Portuguese

Somebody needs to stab her, that would be amusingly ironic, i would lol IRL.

If you did do that just be ready to go to war or into hiding now she has links to the A-Team lol.

• Downvote 2

Knife crime is rife, it should be taught.

Too many gone, too soon.

Agreed

It's ridiculous

/

Fat Eric why don't you lose some weight fatty

Im not fat bro, come again

Big boned yeah?

Meat and gravy mate don't lie

get a room pair of puffs. Esq why u hate the idea so much? they could do a month of it in schools or summat in Tutor time. Even if it meks 5% of ppl dash they blade away its dones um gd.

Real talk

Anyone who needs to be taught that getting stabbed could lead to death I'm not too sure I'd care if they want to get involved in that sh*t.

She has a point.

In primary school we were shown videos showing the dangers of cross rail tracks, and talking to strangers. both those videos stuck with me as a child.

By the time someone is 14/15/16 it's harder to mould them, but teaching the dangers of using knifes to primary school kids isn't such a bad idea.

Agreed 100% as someone who works with youth of this age i gotta say certain times your workin with them but your half thinking they've already gone. But had you caught them when they were 10/11 you couldve made a difference,

?

This is the exact reason why everyone cant be a teacher, its not as simple as this at all.

Anyone who looks at what she's doing as being wrong needs to ask themselves why. Regardless of her motives or background tbh,

If her work stops 1 young person or anyone being killed then fair play to her, and long may her work continue.

This kind of thing should definitly be taught in schools, a lot of thought should be put into it though.

If ppl are putting this tragic situation down to merely there being bad ppl in the world and doesnt see the big problem we have and yes it is a big problem and that she should just get on with it (life), i dare say they've never had any loved ones killed. And i hope they never have to deal with it as th'd feel very embarressed by their comments and thoughts.