The large hadron collider created a mini big bang

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

like someone mentioned earlierabout what was here before the big bang (science says nothing, not even empty space or time existed) the fact is there are things in life we cant explain or comprehend some say that science given time will eventually find the answers, some believe in god. Just go with what makes sense to u

edt- and for the people who argue theres no proof of god's existence, just remember, we are only humans and proof is just a human way of being able to understand something, its the way our brrains work.

• Upvote 1

a million times hotter than the centre of the sun? really? well the sun itself is millions of miles away and is causing this planet harm with the poor state the o-zone is in... so if they created something this hot and full of energy on earth then how comes this plantet and a good portion of our solar system aint ether right now? surely if somethin that hot existed on earth then everybodies free paper would bun up alie..... *puts watch to ear* whats that fam, they're full of sh*t and need to allow the hype!! i kno g, i kno

/

if u have no religion dont try to force ur empty existance on everyone else... keep ur negativity

/

ok so even if they did create a big bang with living organisms, then what? whats the purpose

Lol at thinking being without religion = empty existance [sic]

lol @ u been small minded enuff to only respond to that part of my post....

if they did create a ting one million times hotter than the sun or even close, then why aren't they finding ways to channel that energy and use it as the new fuel as the energy would be near unlimited? besides the fact i kno they're chattin sh*t if something that hot existed on earth, even if it was the size of a grain of sand then we would be history... we wouldn't even be ash

they're trying to "re-create" the big bang yh.... according to them it started from nothing.. they dont have 'nothing' so already the conditions are wrong and they wouldn't be able to accurately recreate anything.. yh they have machines to process things like no air and no gravity etc in a designated space, but its a simulation and not an accurate reflection of the real thing.... so automatically it could not work...

besides where did all the protons and ions that supposedly started it all actually come from if there was nothing and why hasn't it happened since? besides if this occured billions of years ago then how can they accurately determine how it all started? like a crime scene if u get there early then u may be able to piece together how it all happened but by now it would be too "contaminated' to make any sense of, sooo it is all guess work..

i agree science has done well for itself and advanced significantly in recent years but there are some things that cannot be explained by man... if they cant determine why ppl only use approx 10% of their brain or even something physical like how they built the pyramids, then how the f*ck can they say anything or even have to balls to say they have proof and how it all started? if u want to figure something out, figure out who steals my bin bags monday morning or why anybody on the planet finds ricky gervais funny

now lets forget the science itself and focus on the individuals who try to disprove religion but believe in science.... how dare u imply ppl who believe in God are stupid when u urself are stupid for the exact same reasons.... u urself have no proof.. how many of these kind of experiments have u witnessed urself with ur own two eyes? EXACTLY 0!!! just like any religious artifact or written word could have been doctored or falsified by man at some point, so could ur so called proof... unless u see the events/ results for urself then all the information u have is based off second hand information/data and is subject to manipulation before it is released to the public.... this could happen for a number of reasons, most likely to gain more funding or it could just be another form of control....

i have faith and choose to believe in God.. u have faith and choose to believe in man.... the end

• Upvote 5

a million times hotter than the centre of the sun? really? well the sun itself is millions of miles away and is causing this planet harm with the poor state the o-zone is in... so if they created something this hot and full of energy on earth then how comes this plantet and a good portion of our solar system aint ether right now? surely if somethin that hot existed on earth then everybodies free paper would bun up alie..... *puts watch to ear* whats that fam, they're full of sh*t and need to allow the hype!! i kno g, i kno

/

if u have no religion dont try to force ur empty existance on everyone else... keep ur negativity

/

ok so even if they did create a big bang with living organisms, then what? whats the purpose

BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

tumblr_l9uf1mnSnt1qzoxbvo1_500.gif

• Upvote 8

/

/

lol @ u been small minded enuff to only respond to that part of my post....

if they did create a ting one million times hotter than the sun or even close, then why aren't they finding ways to channel that energy and use it as the new fuel as the energy would be near unlimited? besides the fact i kno they're chattin sh*t if something that hot existed on earth, even if it was the size of a grain of sand then we would be history... we wouldn't even be ash

they're trying to "re-create" the big bang yh.... according to them it started from nothing.. they dont have 'nothing' so already the conditions are wrong and they wouldn't be able to accurately recreate anything.. yh they have machines to process things like no air and no gravity etc in a designated space, but its a simulation and not an accurate reflection of the real thing.... so automatically it could not work...

besides where did all the protons and ions that supposedly started it all actually come from if there was nothing and why hasn't it happened since? besides if this occured billions of years ago then how can they accurately determine how it all started? like a crime scene if u get there early then u may be able to piece together how it all happened but by now it would be too "contaminated' to make any sense of, sooo it is all guess work..

i agree science has done well for itself and advanced significantly in recent years but there are some things that cannot be explained by man... if they cant determine why ppl only use approx 10% of their brain or even something physical like how they built the pyramids, then how the f*ck can they say anything or even have to balls to say they have proof and how it all started? if u want to figure something out, figure out who steals my bin bags monday morning or why anybody on the planet finds ricky gervais funny

now lets forget the science itself and focus on the individuals who try to disprove religion but believe in science.... how dare u imply ppl who believe in God are stupid when u urself are stupid for the exact same reasons.... u urself have no proof.. how many of these kind of experiments have u witnessed urself with ur own two eyes? EXACTLY 0!!! just like any religious artifact or written word could have been doctored or falsified by man at some point, so could ur so called proof... unless u see the events/ results for urself then all the information u have is based off second hand information/data and is subject to manipulation before it is released to the public.... this could happen for a number of reasons, most likely to gain more funding or it could just be another form of control....

i have faith and choose to believe in God.. u have faith and choose to believe in man.... the end

/thread

• Downvote 1

i feel it when i wake up in the morning.. i feel it at night when i see all my family are home safe... i feel it when i pray and i feel it when i need guidance.... call it illogical, but feelings themselves and human nature in general isn't logical thats why its called faith.. use logic and tell me why the same scientists u love so much invented nuclear weapons and use that same logic to explain why they fund dumb sh*t like big bang research (that in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter) instead of developing treatments for aids and cancer, uno stuff thats actually useful to mankind in the world we live in today... certain things just cannot be explained... but since u apparently have all the answers, WHY did the big bang occur in the first place if there was only nothing before it?

i am not here thumping my bible, but neither u nor any other man will ever change my mind about God..

be furious all u want, but ask urself this.. why is it so important for everyone to believe what u do?

yes science has proven SOME things but it cannot prove everything... lets use logic here in this scenario... the hot rays off the actual sun (millions of miles away) are slowly but surely destroying the earth.. so how can something a million times hotter then that exist right here on earth without us being reduced to less than ash? scientologists seem to have all the answers so someone explain to me, with my basic sunday school education, how that could work?

@ anyone who believes in big bang.... u urselves are no better than a believer of any other faith... u haven't conducted any of these experiments urself and have never witnessed any of these results first hand..... therefore u are believing what u have read and what u have been told without u urself seeing any evidence.... u tell me how u are any different to someone of any faith?

anyone at all on this forum who doesn't believe in God but absolutely believes in science, please - please feel free to answer any of my questions and address any points i've made that warrent an explanation (not just from this post but all of my contributions to this thread).... u are the ppl with all the; answers, explanations and proof so answer my questions

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Religion is built on faith, how could you expect these people to wavier in their faith yet still claim to be religious

Thats Illogical

You prod religious people into trying to make them believe the possibility that their belief is wrong and then get pissed when they go on so strong headed about how it isn't.

Any religious person who says what they believe in could possibly be wrong isn't really religious, their just some misguided follower.

Religion isn't going to to cave into the peer pressure of non believers and their logic, so i dunno why your so persistent in trying to deter them from their faith tbh

• Upvote 1