DAVID HAYE VS AUDLEY HARRISON THREAD

Corrigan

Guest Portuguese

The pub at them times? If the stream doesn't work I will listen to it.I am not buying a boxing match unless its Floyd vs Manny.Haye is good but his fighting skills does not excite me at all as for Harrison(I seen the guy try to box so many times but he just hugs his opponent over and over)

The pub at them times? If the stream doesn't work I will listen to it.I am not buying a boxing match unless its Floyd vs Manny.Haye is good but his fighting skills does not excite me at all as for Harrison(I seen the guy try to box so many times but he just hugs his opponent over and over)
the walk outs could be at 9.45. thats nothing, find a pub that open till at least 12 and thats you.

Guest Portuguese
I am not buying a boxing match unless its Floyd vs Manny.
Then f*ck off. If you're not prepared to pay any money to keep the sport going then don't bother giving an opinion on it, let alone make out you're some kind of boxing fan.
STFUI am entitled to give an opinion whenever I feel free to.Seriously we don't know how good we had it when there was heavyweight divison and also I don't care how hardcore of a boxing fan you just have to admit to yourself what a rubbish match has been lined up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1