New London Bus'

Mr. Gayle

I think these will be decent buses. Buses get replace every few years anyway so saying waste of money is rather stupid really. Eks voted for this guy and is now complaining he does nothing else smh.

so i take it you haven't heard exactly how much is being spent on the 1st batch of these buses then?

the guys a first class d*ckhead but we cant be too harsh on him,

as some of the people living in the city were dumb enough to vote him in and therefore has given this man, who quite frankly must be oblivious to the society and world around him permission to spend our tax money on stuff like this,

when crucial stuff elsewhere are being cut big time,

i'm convinced theres a conspiracy to use the state of the economy to bring the conserverties in, have them piss everyone off bigtime, to get people who wouldnt usually be involved in polotics voting next time round.

the ammount of people ive spoken to who had no ambition or desire to vote before but who have changed their tone in the last few months is ridiculous.

if this is true, we might all benefit in years to come.

i'm clutching at staws but you know, you gotta have hope.

• Upvote 1

Pointless. Boris is a twat. f*ck*ng waste of money just so he can say he made his mark because he's done f*ck all else for London.

LOL, excellent poast and very true.

HOWEVER, the second part of ur poast is the very reason he will be re-elected. Because he's been seen to do nothing WRONG to London. Memba mi tel yuh.

I will still however, be working for and campaigning for Ken, who I hope wins.

hes better than Ken livingston

how so?

because he's not anti car like ken was and doesnt throw token stupid antics like ken to show he's "for the people"

ken was just a showstopping attention seeker. London is a world financial capital and a metropolis, to launch some foolish campaign against cars in a city like london is dumb. is the tube any better since ken left? then he got horrible bendy buses that few people ever paid to use, and made noise about getting cheap oil from venezuela which flopped big time.

the London mayor's powers are extremely limited, he's like a figurehead whose main power is transport, and now the Met police. Unless the mayor is a proper mayor like in other cities where the mayor is in control of everything in the city.

London isnt his birthright.

tbh, altho im a driver and like everyone i hate being bumped, i remember when i was little , b4 ken went in on congestion, i wud blow my nose and my snot wud be black from the pollution, does anyone remember wot it was like driving in london them times, u cud be stuck in one spot for hours.

also i wont hear anything against ken cos he introduced low start glc mortgages which meant that my family was able to buy a flat which basically changed all our lives massively. we went from being 6 people in a two bedroom council flat to living in a nice proper house in the space of a few years.

Ken>>>>>>>>>any tory scum.

How can anyone want to vote for red ken when he introduced the congestion charge which does nothing to better the environment or congestion but is a money making scam

You think the congestion charge has effected the wealthy using the roads? Its the poorer people it targets

LOL at people liking being charged to drive around London. Thats loving your servitude

Red Ken is a power hungry devil who takes pleasure in destroying London

Boris aint perfect but has done much more then ken will ever do

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How can anyone want to vote for red ken when he introduced the congestion charge which does nothing to better the environment or congestion but is a money making scam

You think the congestion charge has effected the wealthy using the roads? Its the poorer people it targets

LOL at people liking being charged to drive around London. Thats loving your servitude

Red Ken is a power hungry devil who takes pleasure in destroying London

Boris aint perfect but has done much more then ken will ever do

this is bullshit

pple avoid congest charge areas wen they can- its a very good detterent from creating traffic in central ldn.

bk in da day if there wernt a charge pple would bowkl in and out of central ldn like it was nothin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

trust, thun is full of it, guys so clueless its not even funny.

gives me joke when these guys say the man is greedy, money grubbing and targeting the poor whilst simultaneously calling him red ken like he's some marauding bolshevik determined to destroy big business in the city. make ur f*ck*ng ignorant mind up.

ken is not ideal, i wud have preferred oona, he takes the mayorship too personally, its too wrapped up in his ego. but at the end of the day ken's political positions match up far better with my own than any conservative candidate's ever will.

• Downvote 1

trust, thun is full of it, guys so clueless its not even funny.

gives me joke when these guys say the man is greedy, money grubbing and targeting the poor whilst simultaneously calling him red ken like he's some marauding bolshevik determined to destroy big business in the city. make ur f*ck*ng ignorant mind up.

ken is not ideal, i wud have preferred oona, he takes the mayorship too personally, its too wrapped up in his ego. but at the end of the day ken's political positions match up far better with my own than any conservative candidate's ever will.

Its dumb guys like that encourage higher fares and unwanted charges to people who cant already afford it

How can you beg Ken to want to charge people more if he get back in and happy people now have to pay to drive in London

'Please ken, can you charge me to drive around in London pleeeeease'

• Downvote 1

thun do you own a car?

are you from london/did you grow up in london?

do you not believe that dealing with congestion and air quality are important issues in any major city?

wud u like london to be like los angeles?

air quality in central london may have improved slightly, but is still one of the the most polluted cities in europea congestion charge extending through all parts of london without proper alternatives is not the way to tackle pollution. ive always lived and driven around in central london from when i began to live in UK, i noticed a decent but temporary improvement when the congestion charge was first introduced, but after a yr or so it came back, and dont recognise any change in pollution. it was london afterall that gave me asthma.

Ken's housing policy for london was a labour housing policy not his own, capitalising on the housing boom, adding to the over saturated market. who was the govt borrowing all that money from? and then people shout and blame "the banks".

all Ken will do is come back and declare war on cars people choose to drive because the public transport alternative is not ideal.

thun do you own a car?

are you from london/did you grow up in london?

do you not believe that dealing with congestion and air quality are important issues in any major city?

wud u like london to be like los angeles?

air quality in central london may have improved slightly, but is still one of the the most polluted cities in europea congestion charge extending through all parts of london without proper alternatives is not the way to tackle pollution. ive always lived and driven around in central london from when i began to live in UK, i noticed a decent but temporary improvement when the congestion charge was first introduced, but after a yr or so it came back, and dont recognise any change in pollution. it was london afterall that gave me asthma.

Ken's housing policy for london was a labour housing policy not his own, capitalising on the housing boom, adding to the over saturated market. who was the govt borrowing all that money from? and then people shout and blame "the banks".

all Ken will do is come back and declare war on cars people choose to drive because the public transport alternative is not ideal.

no mate the low start mortgages im talking about that helped my family and many others were introduced when ken livingstone was leader of the glc in th 80's, the government at the time was conservative. the way it worked was that first time buyers would get a mortgage with the council instead of a bank, and the interest was extremely low. it meant that my family was able to move out of an estate and buy a flat for 9,000 they later sold this flat for 40,000. Thatcher shut down the glc basically because its policies were in direct conflict with the policies of her government.

the air quality has improved, tfl estimates there 20% less sh*t in the air, and as someone who has lived most his life in london i have noticed an improvement. public transport needs to be improved but remember its boris thats raising fares and jizzing budgets on this routemaster 2.0 atm.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

congestion charge is a par

but what i find to be a bigger par is toll roads

like £5 or some sh*t n theres no way out, u cant go around it or nothing

u already have to pay road tax, extortionate prices for fuel n all that sh*t i really dont see the need for toll roads

i know this has nothing to do with the london bus, but still

n i heard somewone say they wanted to introduce some thing that charges u per mile u drive? like a sensor in the car