RICK ROSS TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
This is real talk, man dem dont go anywhere, be it a rave, carnival, or even church for a good time or spiritual cleansing but purely to handle beef or stunt on the light-skinned broads

LMAO

come like half the forum

2. No rival gang/or lighties in attendance

This is real talk, man dem dont go anywhere, be it a rave, carnival, or even church for a good time or spiritual cleansing but purely to handle beef or stunt on the light-skinned broads. I have heard stories of rival gangs trying to over spend the opposite crew in the communion bowl at church.

LMAO

• Upvote 1

I must congractulate officer Ricky..

The pics and vids ive seen look liver than the Lil Wayne rex show, the police officer is at his musical peak right now, that show musta been mad

I commend the crowd officer Ricky attracted, students, workers, thugs, drug dealers, good guys, bad guys, wanabees, black, asian n white.. pretty much covered every consumer in the 16-24 demographic

Fair play to the fat sh*t, he doesnt sing, dance, look sexy on stage or do anything fancy but was the talk of the town for girls n boys, almost evry1 wanted to see the cop sweat n waddle from left 2 right on stage

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The pics and vids ive seen look liver than the Lil Wayne rex show, the police officer is at his musical peak right now, that show musta been mad

I commend the crowd officer Ricky attracted, students, workers, thugs, drug dealers, good guys, bad guys, wanabees, black, asian n white.. pretty much covered every consumer in the 16-24 demographic

Fair play to the fat sh*t, he doesnt sing, dance, look sexy on stage or do anything fancy but was the talk of the town for girls n boys, almost evry1 wanted to see the cop sweat n waddle from left 2 right on stage

Kill yourself for xmas. please,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:lol: :lol:

Always pictured you as being like 5'10. No send. You must be like 6'1 or 6'2?

Nah fam, ain't been 5'10 since like 2002, lol.

6'2''

85.5KG

(Yes I've just got back from gym, I'm gassed right now...)

/

Lol @ my bait hand/head waving about during the Youtube footage of B.M.F being performed. I was at the front until he done that song then jammed next to the fire exit on the right.

LOL at you stating your weight. I won't jam your hype even though we are the same height.

I heard the people at the front were SHOOK when his security took the stage :lol: Not gonna lie, I would've been. Them guys just came out of nowhere with no explanation. Why was man's face wrapped up!? What crime has he committed that he cannot show his face!?