Spurs >> Le'Arse. & Champions League Thread

TF S4DK

Totty can beat Bayern.
I got some bogus negs in the thread. Like these were outlandish statements.
Bayern aren't in Tottenham's group, that was Werder Bremennegs justified
You stupid idiot. :D Read the thread before you talk. :D

Inter will beat Spurs home and away, the only reason some of you thinking they stand a chance is cos of Rafa last season, but before he started fighting his owners Rafa was very good in Europe, probably had a good record against Spurs too, and most importantly his new team is stronger than Liverpool and Spurs.Bremen they will beat at home, lose or draw away. Bremen better get some signings in cos Silvestre, smh.Twente 6 points tho.So they should get Europa League at least.
You lost to Inter away no? You drew with Bremen away no? You beat Bremen at home no? You beat Twente no?So I got it wrong that a weakened Inter got beat at that gipsy ground.Anyway I dont care about your sh*t team at the moment.
  • Downvote 1

Guess I was one of the few who actually said Spurs would get out of the group
:D The whole forum said it mate.
Nah they never, there was a good amount who said they wouldn't
Minus Spurs fans and Ice. Who?
M12, TF, TTL, RaiKkoNen, Taurus, be surprised even Ice said they wouldn't (this is just going by how it's typed).http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/47373-champions-league-draw/page__st__140
TF...?!You're havin a f*ckin laugh :D
Think ur not reading what he wrote properly he said he was only one of the select few who thought tottenham would get out of the group!!

Guest M12 Part 2

Im surprised by Tottenham. I'll be honest but one thing you cant say is that they haven't deserved everything theyve got so far. Been far better than Arsenal and even United to watch. If they can shore up their defence they will be a problem

• Downvote 1

Im surprised by Tottenham. I'll be honest but one thing you cant say is that they haven't deserved everything theyve got so far. Been far better than Arsenal and even United to watch. If they can shore up their defence they will be a problem
lol at putting arsenal and then "even united" like man u arent 1 of the worst teams to watch this seasoni don't even like to claim that top entertainer sh*t but arsenal have been v.good to watch moretime this seasonutd are down there with stoke
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1