The Body Topic

kurious

lmao, i didnt mean it like thatlike ive tried before its never workedn it was FAR more than jus 3 shakes, i was havin like 6 meals, pure snacks, protein bars and a whole load of other crapdidnt even conciously try to gain pure weight i thought i was 12 st when i was actually 15 ive tried since to get to 18 but it hasnt worked i cnt get past 103kg or whatever i topped out at
LOOOOL :rofl:Why?

Learn the art of breathingDrink distilled water (steam condensed and collected)
Elaborate on this please.
You are what you eat (somebody at their physical peak will be on a strict diet)You need air to live before food or anything else, so learning to control your breathing is the first thing you should do, no matter what it is you do. Your breathing sets tempo, and your physical, mental and metaphysical will reflect thisLeads onto meditation & what notA large proportion of your body is made up of water (which replaces itself completely every 6 weeks or so) so it only makes sense to drink the best, that is water with no impurities or 'minerals' - H2OSome people will gas you and say youre missing out on vital minerals by only drinking distilled water but all the minerals you need should be in your food. You would need to drink thousands of glasses of mineral water a day to get your RDA of anything anywayBuild a proper foundation and the rest is easy
  • Upvote 2

pos for seemingly knowing what you are talking about my sister has just become a yoga instructor and is banging on about how i should go to her classes instead of doin weights at the gym - better for mind/body/soul and all that. actually considering it.
yoga is fab you shouldthis goes back to my point about core muscles.

pos for seemingly knowing what you are talking about my sister has just become a yoga instructor and is banging on about how i should go to her classes instead of doin weights at the gym - better for mind/body/soul and all that. actually considering it.
dunno i have sum true moments of zen/one pointed mind under the bar.a man shud be strong not bendy imo.