Korean War 2010

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Sarah Palin is a moron.

Cannot believe someone like her can be so highly regarded.

Interviewer: How would you handle a situation like the one that just developed in North Korea?

Palin: Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem, when we're all sitting around asking, 'Oh no, what are we going to do,' and we're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea is going to do. So this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies – we're bound to by treaty....

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i saw some of her greatest hits quotes on youtube

i really cannot believe she was even selected

i mean its all good hatin a black president cos hes "muslim" or has no experience, or even hating the left for that matter

but your solution is this?

come on fam, like really, just take a step back or sutin

the chick though Africa was a country

thought she was best to deal with American-Russian relations because Alaska is really close to Russia

couldnt name a newspaper she read

didnt even KNOW what a vice president did, the job she was f*ckin picked for!

i cry for humanity at times man, i really do

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

if she was anyone else i really would mind her sayin that, mayor, govenor etc thats cool

but shes the pick for VP, there was a good chance McCain would die in office n she would take over

id b pissed if i was American and that happened tbh

just listen to her talk, then Obama talk

leagues apart

McCain wasnt bad himself, deffo a step up for Bush but that was a dumb move picking her

Lol nah its not excusable. A few minor slips, yes, but when she has made so many gaffes, that indicate her total lack of knowledge of foreign policy, she needs to pipe down.

A person like her should not be listened to, and she is. Which is why its a big deal.

The whole Africa being a country thing as well, come on!

even her governorship..its frigging alaska. she couldn't make mayor in larger states

It's frightening the way she's struck a chord with so many Americans

If you watch her debates she's like a 6 year old...someone comes at her with logic and facts and she just gives some childish retort and the crowd cheers for her. Crazy. She wouldn't get near an election in this country

Palin, Glenn Beck and O'Reilly; they all have some scary ability to appeal to the mindless masses across America.

And their anti-intellectualism is applauded.

*shivers* the thought of her having access to nuclear weapons, makes the world ending in 2012 seem like a brilliant idea.

I wouldn't put O'Reilly in the same category of craziness as the Beck and Palin personally...he's just very right wing. But yeah, anti-intellectual is the way to describe him definitely

Glenn Beck is actually mentally insane though - "americans are the chosen people, this land has been blessed by God" etc etc

I've only read what's on this page... Is Yuri defending Palin!? Seriously!? Woman is some cretin. I do not begrudge people for being stupid but I do for forcing that stupidity upon the world in such shameless fashion.

And the North Korea thing was not a slip of the tongue. She is quite clearly ignorant and did not know which one was which.

I've only read what's on this page... Is Yuri defending Palin!? Seriously!? Woman is some cretin. I do not begrudge people for being stupid but I do for forcing that stupidity upon the world in such shameless fashion.

And the North Korea thing was not a slip of the tongue. She is quite clearly ignorant and did not know which one was which.

You're not very good at this reading thing then are you?

• Upvote 2