The dry spell thread

Fresh

Guest Lemons

You'd be amazed at how easy it can be to slip out of having sex when you're living with a woman and sleeping in the same bed every night. You have to make an effort to keep that sh*t alive.Disclaimer - I still get it in.

• Upvote 2

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting
wait til you're in jail brothen you'll see about dry spell
lolwhen i visit my boythe walking monstrosities hes always telling me hed bare backwhen he come out hes gonna go overload swear downjust looking in every corner and crevice for something to mash

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
get a prossy mateif u cant afford one get ur money up if u cant get ur money up, wank
u know what, imma do this this weekendif i told u man how long my dry spell was ud laugh ur socks offfound a few good ones on adultwork i dont even care im runnin thru that

get a prossy mateif u cant afford one get ur money up if u cant get ur money up, wank
u know what, imma do this this weekendif i told u man how long my dry spell was ud laugh ur socks offfound a few good ones on adultwork i dont even care im runnin thru that
may as well not pay the full p. not like she can sue

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
i respect the hustle, i pay for services received bare of them aint even on entertaining deals, straight stated prices n sh*t

quick way to get ur boat cut up by radovan.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
init can tell lens is a newbieif u cant afford 200 quid to bang a prossy then u shouldn't be in the game in the first placedave r u going for incall or outcall brah
i want outcall still cos i dnt know who the f*ck is gonna be there for the incall, i could look at previous satisfied customersn that to judge it, but im way too paranoid

You cant get clunge from your own mrs?
She's losing her sex drive :D
i tell you this from experience your relationship is going to a place where you don't want it to goi call this place the black vortex of no sexIt starts off with a drastic decrease in the amount of sex you have and ends with not having sex for several weeks at a time, and in extreme cases several months one time i didn't have sex for six weeks (longest i've gone since losing my virginity). There is nothing quite like the rage you feel watching your partner sleep while you lay there roasting. Find out whats wrong and fix it be4 she gets use to it.i was lucky i caught it early so it was fixed with relative ease. I know certain guys that have spent a better part of a year there.only take advice from people who have been in a relationship for at least 2 years, cuz thats usually about the time when things stop being fun.is she unhappy with her life right now?that has an affect as well
  • Upvote 1