How Drugs Work: Cannabis

Hernandez Balcazar

I dont get anywhere near as with my vaporiser as with a zoot.

Am I doing something wrong? It feels like im inhaling nothing and after a few tokes, tastes like burnt popcorn.

:lol: never tried one but i can imagine theres something very unsatisfying about inhaling without the smoke

LOL. f*ck all that long sh*t.

a good old fashoned spliff is just easier in all ways.

c/s

only thing that beats it is perhaps the circulation of a nice fat blunt

/

met one guy who puts tabacco in a blunt i just sighed and let him do his thing

ye i was thinkin to buy a blunt the other day to make it a bit special..

but then i realised ive only got an 1/8 thats like 1.8g that i need to make last the night lol.

it was good wen weed used to come in abudance, these days your gettin half as much for your money and the good sh*t comes in limited bursts.

sh*t times for the weed game.

I dont get anywhere near as with my vaporiser as with a zoot.

Am I doing something wrong? It feels like im inhaling nothing and after a few tokes, tastes like burnt popcorn.

What vape you got? some are less effective than others, if you have a temperature control its best to start low then work up to high. I get about 5 big hits of thick vapor from 100mgs (a bongs worth) of weed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax

Don't bother with it, it's bullshit

Interviewing some 14 year old who started when he was 11

"Yeah like... It's ruined my life/ brain"

Yeah no sh*t, f*ck*ng hell

Some serious journalism there, BBC3.

ye its with that guy who played martin fowler in eastenders.

and that kid who was 14 who was saying its addictive and f*cked him up is only there for propaganda purposes. thats like showing a binge drinking teen to say alcohol is bad, corse they exist but that dont stop millions consuming alcohol responsibly without it f*ck*ng them up, well not at least to the level of someone binging. with weed its even easier to enjoy responsibly and moderately because it doesnt make u a mess as easily as alcohol can.

Program got me angry last night.

How's Martin Fowler trying to make people think twice before they buy weed because it's funding organised crime?? Man was trying with all his might to come across as disgusted by cannabis, when he met 14 year old Vietnamese kidnap victim. And yet not even for a second did he actually think, hold on this is just proving the stupidnes of this drug being illegal.

That's what the show was about tbh. Every example and story they told just screamed: the illegality of this drug is DUMB. There shouldn't be Vietnamese dons making a couple million every few weeks.

Anyway the irony of this whole thing is when it does actually become legal, it's going to be the cleanest money certain pharmaceutical companies have made in a while.

Guest Esquilax

Dont hold your breath

UK is one of the only nations that refuses to even discuss drug legalisation in parliament, and I have no idea why

Our politicians are allowed to talk about their previous drug uses, exposed for stealing tax payees money, having call girls round and the like, but they're not allowed to mention the sale of a herb whose psychoactive effects actually minimalist the change of danger to the public.

Beats me