I CAME FROM NOTHING - Spring/Summer 2011

icamefromnothing

Trust. First tme I ordered I messaged man saying fam, Im ordering like £90 worth of stuff can man get a lill discount. Man said here no problem. When it came one tee was missing. I emailed don saying I am missing a tee. He said sorry, sent a next one asap and a pair of sunglasses complimentary for the delay.

Since then I fucks with him whether I like the shit or not.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I hear y u 2 'fucks' with him good for u

I think the designs are dead...I only said one word calm the fuck down

• Downvote 3

Them man u mentioned all use this site like any other user this guy just come on only 2 premote himself.

I'm not hating on anyone if I saw something I liked I would copp but I don't all I'm doin is giving my opinion sorry is that not allowed?

going on like you own the site fam

f*ckouttahere

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Them man u mentioned all use this site like any other user this guy just come on only 2 premote himself.

I'm not hating on anyone if I saw something I liked I would copp but I don't all I'm doin is giving my opinion sorry is that not allowed?

f*ckouttahere

Fuck off with your meek mills narrated thoughts u mug

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I hear y u 2 'f*cks' with him good for u

I think the designs are dead...I only said one word calm the f*ck down

Them white flag posts there

Them neeks in marijuana tees there

Fuck off

• Downvote 3

f*ckouttahere

f*ck off with your meek mills narrated thoughts u mug

loooooool cant lie this was a good one.

I copped a crewneck sweat from you a while back. I liked the product but didn't like the fit because it was a Fruit of the Loom thing I think. Even though it was a medium it was mad baggy around the chest then got extremely tight around the waist, no consistency is the fit whatsoever.

If I was to order from you again (which I will be doing) is there any chance of a different sweat being used?

179570_241066085999118_116648108440917_434627_870239221_n.jpg

click on image for link

We're running a competition to celebrate the release of my EP forthcoming LMR ( Lmrecordings ) on the 15th of June, please read the following instructions on how to participate carefully!

PRIZES:

1st Place: 1 x Toke. T-shirt of the winner's choice

Runner Up 1: 1 x Toke. Patch, 1 x Toke. refillable-lighter, 1 x Pack of Toke. stickers

Runner Up 2: 1 x Toke. refillable-lighter, 1 x Pack of Toke. stickers

Runner Up 3: 1 x Pack of Toke. stickers

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

Share this picture and tag TOKE. when doing so (MAKE SURE POST IS NOT PRIVATE SO IT IS VIEWABLE BY US), and then comment on this picture with your name, this means your name will be entered into the automated list once, however if you get a friend to also share this picture and comment with YOUR name, your name will be added a 2nd time, increasing your chances of winning (YOU CAN ONLY GET 1 FRIEND TO DO THIS FOR YOU).

You have exactly 7 days starting from now until the competition ends when the winners will be chosen at random - Best of luck to everyone!

www.tokethat.co.uk

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @TOKEthat

VIRAL: https://www.facebook.com/viralsounds

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...