battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Elementalism, how the rass do I get kills with the MAV??

I smash it into faces, trip man up, rest on mans back and roll but to no avail?!?!

Help a nucca out.

I've bodied about 20 people with that thing today, got nearly 100 in total :lol:

The trick is to line up your enemy and hit them mid body, at the top speed. That's usually about 15 meters of travel, you need to get a fair bit of momentum to do it. Like up the bottom of the cross hair on the enemy and try to hit them when they are static or moving in a straight line.

Ain't easy, but the first one you get will be sweet :)

Edit:

Also if you pull L2 (I guess LT on Xbox) to pull yourself down at the last minute, you can come in from high on an angle on people. The downward moment helps add speed if needed.

So close to the L96 Acog/Straight bolt combo.

I dont think it will be better than the SV98 combo because it pulls back slower, but the L96 has some one hit kills belly upwards. Much more powerful.

Got couple no scope kills last night. "I beg you dont cry though" :lol:

EDIT:- PS3 B2K guys have you lot got Wake Island working and playable on your console. Swear down I havent even seen the map. Anytime it tries to load it gives a black screen. Have to go back to dashboard Smh.

My bad skemar, didn't see the message until an hour later

/

Never thought I'd say it but I'm starting to like recon. Since slowly getting the hang of it, sniping people in TDM is fun as fuck. Still shit with the rifle though, lol.

What is considered the best rifle in the game?

/

Never thought I'd say it but I'm starting to like recon. Since slowly getting the hang of it, sniping people in TDM is fun as fuck. Still shit with the rifle though, lol.

/

Rifles are fucking peak man, I think it's because my play style is very much still COD.

When I get wigged by snipers, I don't see them, it's like they fucking invisible.

Remember one time me and some sniper were trying to hit each other across the map from cover, went back and forth for a while.

2 fucking minutes later I see a hand on my shoulder, I am getting turned over and nanked, like, out of no where, c*nt. (But he was a sick guy)

Rifles are fucking peak man, I think it's because my play style is very much still COD.

When I get wigged by snipers, I don't see them, it's like they fucking invisible.

Remember one time me and some sniper were trying to hit each other across the map from cover, went back and forth for a while.

2 fucking minutes later I see a hand on my shoulder, I am getting turned over and nanked, like, out of no where, c*nt. (But he was a sick guy)

"Too many Snipers spoil the broth..."

Turned on my Xbox. Played 3 games (Coincidentally 2 on Wake Island). Anyway, as we know I am going for my Recon star with the aggressive recon. Jump into a squad and notice my whole squad is Recon... Look around and see a bag of man lying on there stomachs.

MY WHOLE TEAM WAS SNIPING.

Now im playing Rush... If everyone is sniping... Who is setting/defusing the M-Coms??

Smh.

Turned on my Xbox. Played 3 games (Coincidentally 2 on Wake Island). Anyway, as we know I am going for my Recon star with the aggressive recon. Jump into a squad and notice my whole squad is Recon... Look around and see a bag of man lying on there stomachs.

Now im playing Rush... If everyone is sniping... Who is setting/defusing the M-Coms??

Smh.

Smh.