Champions League Thread R16 L2

Lenny

GfesagrGDSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTGSRHTDGRAHGREAHRESHOH MY LIFEDID MESSI LIFT IT OVER ALMUNIA :D :D :D :D :oI THOUGHT HE SHOT AND THE KEEPER PARRIED ITTHAT IS A VERY VERY f*ckED GOAL
thought it was parried aswell them playground goals there

GfesagrGDSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTRSHTGSRHTDGRAHGREAHRESHOH MY LIFEDID MESSI LIFT IT OVER ALMUNIA :D :D :D :D :oI THOUGHT HE SHOT AND THE KEEPER PARRIED ITTHAT IS A VERY VERY f*ckED GOAL
HE'S f*ckEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFGBHDSHBGFBGFDBf*ckEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest haze-e
OptaJoe Opta Sports4 - The team that has opened the scoring in the last four encounters between Arsenal & Barcelona have failed to win. Comeback?

Guest THEREALTULSE

CESC CAN LEAVE ARSENALHE AINT WANTEDf*ckING SPANISH CUNTANY SPANISH MAN I SEE ON ROAD TODAY OR TOMORROW IM GUNNA CLAMP ROUND THE HEADILL DO 12 MONTHS FOR ITGUNNA JUST f*ck SMASH THE f*ckER

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Guest haze-e
OptaJoe Opta Sports41 - Arsenal have made just 41 touches in the opposition half in the first half, compared to 310 by Barcelona. Deep.
Reh... Absolute dominance. Arsenal need to fix up.

Swear Messi didn't mean that? He tried the chip, didn't get enough on it but reacted and banged it in?Either way, great goal.Didn't expect Aresnal to conceade so much possession especially with how they played in the 1st legWill be interesting to see how Wenger tweaks it for the 2nd half.

• Downvote 4