Champions League Thread R16 L2

Lenny

We got outclassed. They dominated everything but when we went 1-1 I thought we would do it cant lie. Van P sending off was a VERY BIG thing, we needed 11 men on that pitch today and for him to go for that leaves a sour taste.Arshavin came on and did well dont know why people are bringing his name up tonight. Bendtner should of won it for us. He is not good enough for us and thats ALL Wengers fault.THE COST OF OUR 2ND AND 3RD CHOICE STRIKERS IS £0. You dont win things like this.

• Upvote 1

I'm laying blame on ONE person.Wenger.
But what are you gonna do about it?Forgive him and move on as usual.
Iron his spurs shirt ready for the big game tomorrow...YIDDO!
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Guest THEREALTULSE

I dont mind settling for the premier league title, it's what you're remembered for not european nights.im not even going to get into silly insults with spurs fans, they've had 1 good season but that dont make up for a history of disapointment which will continue tomorrow or by the last 8 at best.

We got outclassed. They dominated everything but when we went 1-1 I thought we would do it cant lie. Van P sending off was a VERY BIG thing, we needed 11 men on that pitch today and for him to go for that leaves a sour taste.Arshavin came on and did well dont know why people are bringing his name up tonight. Bendtner should of won it for us. He is not good enough for us and thats ALL Wengers fault.THE COST OF OUR 2ND AND 3RD CHOICE STRIKERS IS £0. You dont win things like this.
^the truth will set you free, and the above is all true talksimo we did have a gameplan, thats why arsha was on the bench, we went out to stay in the game for aslong as possible regardless1st goal was a kick in the teeth, we went more attacking 2nd half and paid off we got a goalstraight after we were down to 10 men, re read these last 3 lines and are you honestly suprised we had no offense. dont be retarded

OptaJoe: 2 - Arsenal made two touches in the opposition goal area tonight; compared to a total of 47 by Barcelona. Contrasts.
Opta mocking
f*ck*ng disgraceful.How the f*ck do we rely on Walcott so much for this kind of game?
but yet everyone choruses against me when i say we dont have adequate perssonell? (sic)