Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

Whether he reads from the King James Bible is irrelevant

:lol:

My ignorance.

You're right, this thread isn't for me, because I don't share such levels of intolerance. And I don't try and live a life being good to people, based on the fact that I think it will impress God.

He doesnt believe in salvation through works

just saying.

Guest Klitschko

It is not a western view the bible was not written by westerners mate, but by jews from the middle east lol i believe in some jewish stuff too but not much

nothing to do with white men so keep your ignorant propaganda out of here, i knew i'd heard your dribble before, you defo love these threads

Please explain how any of what I said was either ignorant, or propaganga, and most of all, incorrect?

@ Ant, no. It's not.

The most confusing thing of all is that you

A mixed race man (half white)

Arguing FOR God

Is trying to bring race into it

Don't you see the irony and ignorance in that?

I'm a good person because it is the right thing to do, I have morals and integrity, I will go to heaven because I ask for forgiveness of my sins and accept Jesus as my lord and saviour and try my best to live according to God, I don't have angry or evil thoughts about any race or anything like that if I catch myself slipping I'll ask for forgiveness before i get out of bed, before I eat and before I sleep and any time in between I feel like speaking to God.

Cipher I wasn't bringing race into this. You telling me I believe in a white westernised religion is incorrect mate, not that it matters what colour some ones skin is you think God made Jesus the son of God to be an olive skinned jew because they are better than everyone else? I'll snm. I believe in the truth and the word of God not some religion, I don't follow man. Why is me being mixed race so important in this thread, I have nothing against white people, just that the majority of evolutionists and creationist "debunkers" are white, so what, I commented on it, why are you gonna make a big deal out of nothing, to call me ignorant and ironic? Being real now, I'm not one bit hypocritical or ignorant, the irony is you chatting nonsense that applies to you more than me, ie. caring if I follow a white mans religion when you yourself are mixed race too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But that is a western view, taught and adapted by western (white) men

White missionaries were sent to Africa/Black continents to spread Christianity

Up until the late 60s, Black people were not allowed in 'white' churches

Even images of Christ have famously depicted him as having blonde hair and blue eyes

It is very much the religion 'of' the white man

Christianity is not the religion of the white man

It was known to have existed in Ethiopia from the 4th century AD

• Upvote 3

Even images of Christ have famously depicted him as having blonde hair and blue eyes

Posd. Also, St. Augustine, the man who brought christianity to England was an African.

Guest Klitschko

I'm not caring that you follow a white mans religion, I just chose to point out the fact that considering your comment that rationality and science was a 'white mans tool', when the spread of Christianity, and the beleif in Christianity, in modern-day Europe (where you live), comes from white translations and more importantly White adaptations of Bible transcripts, and from white teachings, which are as much tools of the white man as 'rationale and science', that you were missing the own irony in your post.

I dont have a problem with you or anyone else having faith, I've specifically avoided speaking on any such thing during the course of the debate...

But when people say things such as

'Homosexuality is destroying Christianity'

...well, I don't know what anyone expects the reaction to be given Christianity's track record on this planet.

Guest Klitschko

When did I say white people invented it?

When has anyone ever said that?

Why would you read my post where I claimed it was spread by white people, ran by white people, and adapted by white people

Thus making Western Christianity a religion 'of' the white man, and then talk as if I said it was invented by them?

Incase you are forgetting we live in the west, in a predominately white country.

Guest TimeBomb

Posd. Also, St. Augustine, the man who brought christianity to England was an African.

st. augustine was actually an algerian funnily enough.

I'm not caring that you follow a white mans religion, I just chose to point out the fact that considering your comment that rationality and science was a 'white mans tool', when the spread of Christianity, and the beleif in Christianity, in modern-day Europe, comes from white translations and more importantly White adaptations of Bible transcripts, and from white teachings, which are as much tools of the white man as 'rationale and science', that you were missing the own irony in your post.

I dont have a problem with you or anyone else having faith, I've specifically avoided speaking on any such thing during the course of the debate...

...well, I don't know what anyone expects the reaction to be given Christianity's track record on this planet.

What is Christianity's track record on this planet? I personally happen to think, that the world is better place because of Jesus. I think there needs to be a demarcation between Christianity, its tenets etc. and its adherents who will do badmind sh*t whether they follow Jesus or Odin.

I don't think anal sex is something natural or something that should be encouraged. To put it bluntly your bumhole is not meant to be penetrated; there are so many health hazards associated with the practice.

On a final point nothing, Absolutely nothing can destroy Christianity. Not even the sodomites. :Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not caring that you follow a white mans religion, I just chose to point out the fact that considering your comment that rationality and science was a 'white mans tool', when the spread of Christianity, and the beleif in Christianity, in modern-day Europe, comes from white translations and more importantly White adaptations of Bible transcripts, and from white teachings, which are as much tools of the white man as 'rational and science', that you were missing the own irony in your post.

listen firstly I already said I was joking about that, I know sarcasm and nuances are hard to pick up on here if at all so i came out n said i was taking the piss, done and dusted mate

secondly white translations/adaptations of the Bible? It is basically as it should be hence the amazing correlation between the books so f*ck off chatting sh*t again

lastly because one person makes a stupid comment about homos destroying christianity you have to start fraffing up the topic? christians have done a lot of f*ckry no denying that, but humans are f*cked up and will do f*cked up things, nothing to do with God mate, athieths jews and muslims will also do f*cked up things, people are individually f*cked due to evil and sin, snm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Fraffing up the topic how?

The 'stupid comment' WAS the topic, and that was all I responded to until I started directly replying to you, and half of that was still about Homosexuality and Christianity.

I haven't accused Christians of solely doing f*cked up things either so I'm not sure what that was about.

I think you're getting confused with what I said and what others have said in this topic.

Guest Klitschko

LOL at Christianity being a white religion

Sounding like these guys

Considering I said

I just chose to point out the fact that considering your comment that rationality and science was a 'white mans tool', when the spread of Christianity, and the beleif in Christianity, in modern-day Europe, comes from white translations and more importantly White adaptations of Bible transcripts, and from white teachings, which are as much tools of the white man as 'rational and science', that you were missing the own irony in your post.

And that I also said you can't mix God and race, I'm not sure how you make that connection.

Guest Klitschko

Your dig at 'Christianity's track record on this planet' implied a religion was the fault of some twisted people's ideologies, which is pretty fraffy imo

Considering you accused me of shitting up the topic before that?

And I mentioned Christianitys 'track record' as I did in my very first post

It's foolish to say that because there are homosexuals within the Church, Christianity is being destroyed, and Gods will defied, when much worse, on a much larger scale, has been done in the name of Christianity, and it wasn't destroyed then.

Do you not agree?