Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Supreme Allah

lol @ this argument

who the hell gave anyone the right to state what is and what isnt normal.

like Jesus was just jammin in heaven like, man im so busy today, lettme get ViP2 to tell people that being gay is is not normal.

I have noticed in the past few years arguing with people some seem so pationate, but its 2 consenting adults, it doesnt even affect you in any way

i just let them do what they do its nothing to me

• Upvote 1

I agree two consenting adults doing w/e they want behind closed doors in none of my business. There involvment in in religion which traditionally has a very conserative view on these matters might make it difficult for them to be accepted. But in time due to social or political pressure I think gay people will be more accepted within religious groups whether they like it or not.

Guest Supreme Allah

tbh if a religion told me whatever i was doing was not right and thats just the way i was, i probably wouldnt follow that religion.

but if ur deeply religious then your screwed cos ur praying to someone who doesnt like what you do.

i dont agree with changing religion either to fit certain aspects, some things should just remain how they are, including that religion that said people were thrown from heaven and cursed with black skin, if you just dilute it then where will it stop? these are supposed to be rules handed down by God himself, does he change his mind as times go on?

• Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

But that is a western view, taught and adapted by western (white) men

White missionaries were sent to Africa/Black continents to spread Christianity

Up until the late 60s, Black people were not allowed in 'white' churches

Even images of Christ have famously depicted him as having blonde hair and blue eyes

It is very much the religion 'of' the white man

why did u disagree with me wen i said that one time

To be fair you didn't say exactly that, you told someone 'go pray to white Jesus'

I just pointed out that being that you follow the Qur'an, and therefore following the teachings of Jesus Christ (proclaimed as a Prophet in the Qur'an), that it didn't really make sense to use such an off-hand seemingly disrespectful comment when talking about him.

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Think that quote speaks volumes tbh.

Yet homosexuals are demonised more.

/ THREAD

especially considering the thread creator's "greek" History

We as a whole society are becoming very secularised so religious teachings will have less of say in how we live our lives. Religious groups should still act as our morale compass in regards to helping people less fortunate than us and doing other good deeds. But allow their old fashioned views in issues regarding sex/sexuality when the majority of the public see that as discrimination.

Guest Supreme Allah

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Think that quote speaks volumes tbh.

Yet homosexuals are demonised more.

/ THREAD

some heads do try go on some holier than thou sh*t, when their heaven credit rating shows a bankrupt soul

Guest Esquilax

:/

never though Id see the day people starting to scream equality for gays.......

its a wrap for this world

This type of moral corruption that shows a civilization is in decline.

Civilisation is on the up, progressing every day, and it's people like you that are holding it back.

@ Badman

• Upvote 1

Very disappointed to see that certain people on here are arguing idiocy, especially Ulysses, who has been very articulate and intelligent in other threads

How can one of your morals be the promotion of anal sex is wrong, what the f*ck?

@ Justin, you seem to be giving me a modicum of respect lately, so I will grant you the same. CP's argument about Islam and its contribution to mathematics and medicine is undeniable, but it doesn't nearly make up for the fact that the middle east has been left behind. The rest of the world is discovering and growing and adapting while strict Islamic countries continue to degrade women, spread hatred and malice and murder and butcher people because of seemingly weak reasons.

this youts mind is warped you know

he actually is a tool of the west

watching to much bbc news

you obviously lack knowledge

• Downvote 1

Very disappointed to see that certain people on here are arguing idiocy, especially Ulysses, who has been very articulate and intelligent in other threads

How can one of your morals be the promotion of anal sex is wrong, what the f*ck?

@ Justin, you seem to be giving me a modicum of respect lately, so I will grant you the same. CP's argument about Islam and its contribution to mathematics and medicine is undeniable, but it doesn't nearly make up for the fact that the middle east has been left behind. The rest of the world is discovering and growing and adapting while strict Islamic countries continue to degrade women, spread hatred and malice and murder and butcher people because of seemingly weak reasons.

Guest Esquilax

You can idiotically call me a 'tool of the west' all you like, you're not refuting anything I say, so every point you make until you do so is invalid

You can idiotically call me a 'tool of the west' all you like, you're not refuting anything I say, so every point you make until you do so is invalid

he probably means you're exaggerating. Yemen is a strict islamic country

yemen.jpg

Civilisation is on the up, progressing every day, and it's people like you that are holding it back.

@ Badman

problem with humans is theres no limits to how far they are willing to go.

Society in a whole is losing its discipline

you say its progress but say for example, what if one day people are gonna start arguing that say pedophilia is acceptable? are you then gonna sit there and say oh but thats wrong thats morally blah blah blah?

you might laugh at me now but 20 years ago nobody in their right mind would have predicted that we are now living in an age where same sex marriage is allowed and gays are flaunting around on TV like its the new fashionable trend

I look at small children in todays society and they are fully immersed with gayness around them, its like they got no chance of course they are gonna think its acceptable you think its a coincidence that theres more gays now than say 20 years ago?

All I know is when I was 10 years old I never even knew what the word 'gay' ment, now I see 5 year olds in school calling each other gay :mellow:

you call it progress but my argument is how far is society willing to go in allowing people to express themselves in any way they wish, without saying hang on a minute your taking the piss mate your going too far now

all you camp/ugg boot wearers/bitch boys/"vent thread" regular posters/velvet glove wearers/be friend various girls but never beat/wax this and that/metrosexual/ typa breddahs are pissed.

• Downvote 1

I'm yet to cross path with a homosexual who has offended me or my beliefs continuously, yet weekly i come across several so-called devout Christians and Muslims who will try to deceive, defraud and lie to me all the while branishing the name of Jesus and Allah in my face.

So i say live and let live. don't dwell on hatred or be judgmental, just leave that to the man up there to do the judging.

• Upvote 2

u can just tell init

its ignorant what he said still, dem any EDL guys der

he probably means you're exaggerating. Yemen is a strict islamic country

yemen.jpg

Its not even just that

does he not know his government is guilty of the exact same things?

degrade women you must be kidding me?

the arab world doesnt maltreat women as much as the western does psychologically, to make them feel insecure, cheap and worthless

spread hatred and malice?

propaganda is the wests favourite tool to get its way, inciting wars and imposing puppet governemnts to keep the cash flowing and countries under its thumb

how many attempted genocides have occurred as a result of your people tampering in the distribution of land in this world?

or even in europe alone

you know people get murdered and buthchered on the basis of money yeah?

what happenned to the native indians?

creating wars to justify the purchase of arms, or to justify the theft of commodities, or to justify the imposition of western policies for material gain

again

any warped child

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

@ Badman

problem with humans is theres no limits to how far they are willing to go.

Society in a whole is losing its discipline

you say its progress but say for example, what if one day people are gonna start arguing that say pedophilia is acceptable? are you then gonna sit there and say oh but thats wrong thats morally blah blah blah?

you might laugh at me now but 20 years ago nobody in their right mind would have predicted that we are now living in an age where same sex marriage is allowed and gays are flaunting around on TV like its the new fashionable trend

I look at small children in todays society and they are fully immersed with gayness around them, its like they got no chance of course they are gonna think its acceptable you think its a coincidence that theres more gays now than say 20 years ago?

All I know is when I was 10 years old I never even knew what the word 'gay' ment, now I see 5 year olds in school calling each other gay :mellow:

you call it progress but my argument is how far is society willing to go in allowing people to express themselves in any way they wish, without saying hang on a minute your taking the piss mate your going too far now

20 years ago, yes, demonised, but throughout history and across the world attitudes towards it have fluctuated.

Paedophilia will never be acceptable, because it damages people, hurts children and destroys lives.

Gayness is a sexual orientation like hetero, the only difference is the overwhelming and unjust prejudice thrown at them.

Most of the time as a result of religious dogma, yet another reason why it's so perverted.

/

C/S Goldcoast

Before, i use to be of the view that same sex marriage is in its self a mockery of the institution and just blatant hypocrisy.

But then again, i'm an unapologetic fornicator. I am apologetic for not fornicating more even. Apparently the same source that dams homo's views me in no better light. Yet i still wish to get married.

Hypocrisy is not becoming

Let the gays do what they want. I certainly will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax

And CP I don't know how you can sit there with a straight face and say to me that the Wests maltreatment of women I.E insecurity and inequality is equal to or greater than being put in a hole up to your neck and have rocks thrown at your head, be made to go into the desert to menstruate, the sharia stance on rape and divorce, and countless other atrocities.

My people you know... I don't have 'a people'

You think the native Americans were driven out by a group of white atheists yeah?

You're so lost it's actually making me feel a bit sick

"If you want a good man to do bad things, give him religion."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1