Constitution

Guest Esquilax

Guest Lemons
Woke up still drunk feeling nice then slowly the hangover kicks in.Currently feel very sickDidn't even plan to get drunk was drinking all sorts of Mexican drinks n champs.Need to stop drink driving as well.
There's that crucial period in between waking up and the hangover kicking in when you need to back down a few pints of water and try and get some food inside you. If timed right you can avoid the hangover.
  • Upvote 3

Pos Lemons on thatI just can't drink that much these days...Don't even feel beer and cider too much before going out just makes u feel mad bloated and tired Gotta be spirits reallyBut my behavior on Whisky <<<<< Start acting irrational, wake up with a banging head

Guest Esquilax
bare wierd how i always want a fry up the morning afterlol @ me and my guys looking for a cafe on oxford street at 6:00amthere are no cafes on oxford streeti already knew that
Those are always the best nights, roaming around at sunrise fiending for salted goods
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
BUT THEN AGAINcan also imagine esquilax being that angry anti drugs neek whose girlfriend gets on mandy and listens to drum and bass although they met through their love of hard metal
LmaoI'm pro drugs all the way brother

7 pints of various premium beers then started to swig from a bottle of corvous my m8 produced fro no wheredont really remem much after swiggin from the bottlestill woke up at 8 o clock to start my day thoi always black out and go into auto pilot obnoxious mode when i start abusin the straight spirits

pre-drinks is the oneget a good deal on ur booze of choicerun tunes off youtube always end up goin on some next type of theme where everyone is shouting out what song to be played nexthyping about the night to come / nights from the pastjump in a taxi/bus/train and continue the hype theregood timesedit: tbh i usually start on something strong. if u drink a lot of beer and break the seal then ur gonna be back and forth pissin every few mins :D

Guest Supreme Allah

oh snap, in Uganda they have this weird thig they cook, dont even know how to describe it, has the same kinda texture as supermalt but a lil thickerthen they get the massive pot n have some long arse strws through it, imma google it dont even know the name