Sign in to follow this  
Guest Esquilax

Constitution

Guest Esquilax

How much can you handle? Are you a tank or a lightweight? Do you get no hangover or bad ones?I don't think my constitution is very high at all, it doesn't take a great deal of booze for it to take effect, but I see people, especially my dad, who can drink all day with virtually no effect, and I envy itDo you have a bad reaction to booze but can withstand a lot more of other drugs like weed or coke?

Guest Awesome Kong

Esquilax, I was going to send, but I changed my mind. Have a nice day :D/I don't drink, alcohol is bad for you.

anyone green treads a fine line between immunity and dependency, its in r genetics. i can drain a pint before you can count to five and a bottle of whisky shouldnt give me too many problems. That said im not much of a drinker, in that i dont like being soaked, it changes my temper. also i made deal with my old man whose on the wagon as of last year, that we'd dry out together, obv i still have a stout now and then, but thats good for the health, i just dont get wet. easy to stick to as my mrs doesnt drink and i like the clarity, i imagine my tolerance has dropped significantly tho.

i aint much of a drinker, i prefer smoking than drinking alll i know is im a super light weight, 4 cans of cider wud make me very very tipsy 5 or 6 im goooooooooooooorn

Guest M12 Part 2
I THINK THE WHITE LADS ON THE FORUM GOT THIS HANDS DOWN
One of my bredrins always screamed this. He learned the hard way it's not true./I'm a better drinker than most, can go drink for drink with the best.

Guest M12 Part 2
:D had the beer goggles on when u slammed lulu did ya mate
DefoNot much of a beer drinker though. Spirits/cider

Can drink lots then hate to suffer the consequences the next day so i normally smoke theese days

Guest Sun Tzu

above average in comparison to these other uni paigonsbut a few drinks and a few zoots = TSUNAMImy tolerance to that just won't rise

Guest Supreme Allah

thought we were gonna talk about how the UK is governed tbh

i can drink until my head starts to spin after which point i stop for a break of about 1 hour and carry on when it wears offprobably 5/6 pints and 5 double rum + cokes i am done for the nighthaven't been sick since i was 13 or somethinghave never been one of the types who needs to be carried homebut if im on my jollies then i will drink all day; more alchohol but at a slower pace. had some legendary benders in the spanish costal towns.i drank expensive wine (250+ a bottle) the other night, had about 6 glasses of that. then straight onto the havana 15 year and i had no hangover.. i only get a bad hangover when beer is involved.

That's a bawses life Enjoy youthima slow the f*ck down at 30 thoughI been drinking since 14, I think 16 years is sufficcient enoughnot smokin anymore though my chest it officially f*cked, whenever I stop it gets better, I start and it gets killed, I'm not even addicted it's just when I'm drinking, disgusting habbit

Aint gonna lie, cant handle drink that wellnot a lightweight can drink a few but I get to a certain point where my head starts spinning then it has to come outeverything up to that point is bless though

Can pretty much go all night on JD,Vodka, Most spirits etcHOWEVERIntroduce wine, Sambucca, pints with the white lads and its a wrap..Be passing out on the DJ boothTrying to calm it down been getting into some student states of late

i don't mind 4 or 5 pints, but after that i've learned to stop i either wake up feeling fine after 5 pints or i wake up after any more feeling like death is upon me. there's no middle ground

Guest Lemons

My levels have dipped considerably since university.After 7/8 pints now I'm pretty much there. It really depends on the time period in which they're consumed. Don't do any drugs.