The Summer Transfer Thread

Everyone in the premiership has mistimed a tackleYour probably one of those fans who got out of his armchair and started cheering joey barton when when picked gervinho off the floor with a can of larger in your hand saying f*ck*ng ave him...
There's mistimed and being a c*nt, two separate things.And for reference, I think Joey Barton is the biggest piece of scum ever put on a football shirt.

Guest Portuguese

Eto'o deserves it.Eto'o has been the best striker on this planet since 2005.This will not end well(Russians must be dying inside the thought of a monkey taking home 350,000 a week after tax)

Guest M12 Part 2
Eto'o deserves it.Eto'o has been the best striker on this planet since 2005.This will not end well(Russians must be dying inside the thought of a monkey taking home 350,000 a week after tax)
Eto'os not a mug. I reckon inter told him straight. We want that transfer money your going there and he thought I'm being pushed, last contract, f*ck it get money. As long as he doesn't get lynched he's won.

Eto'os not a mug. I reckon inter told him straight. We want that transfer money your going there and he thought I'm being pushed, last contract, f*ck it get money. As long as he doesn't get lynched he's won.
spat out my crisps pmsl

Guest Portuguese
Yeah it's true Inter need the money because FFP is really bothering Moratti.He will get lynched!(Worse than Carlos)/Milan to sign Aqua and Kaka?

Guest Portuguese
What are you on? That is actually absurd.CBL.
Name me someone better.Who has excelled in 2 out of 3 big leagues and in the champions league regularly?Also a big game player (two different champions league finals goals)Remember I said striker not forward or footballerAbout CBL GTFO
  • Upvote 4

Guest Portuguese
can see this being the way of the future, russian, gulf and chinese teams chucking big money about to make dream teams full of veterans and young brazilians.
It's been happening for years/Belhadj has had a transfer back to the prem blocked by his team.

can see this being the way of the future, russian, gulf and chinese teams chucking big money about to make dream teams full of veterans and young brazilians.
It's been happening for years/Belhadj has had a transfer back to the prem blocked by his team.
the russians, gulf and chinese are getting richer and richer, bigger names are gona go over/i just smh at belhadj and the other members of the national team who went to gulf, these guys are all under 30 and could of stayed in europe, all money and no heart and the level of the national team is just gona drop now.

Guest Portuguese
Do people really not rate Eto'o?
Some clowns on here in 2008 said he was over rated and Defoe was better!
Lol, this has to be a lie. Quotes?
Check the spurs roomEto'o to SpursI was in tears

Guest Portuguese
the russians, gulf and chinese are getting richer and richer, bigger names are gona go over/i just smh at belhadj and the other members of the national team who went to gulf, these guys are all under 30 and could of stayed in europe, all money and no heart and the level of the national team is just gona drop now.
Hopefully Bodebouz(sp) of Sochaux goes Marseille or Lyon or even PSG when he gets his move.IMO he is too good for Sochaux

Name me someone better.Who has excelled in 2 out of 3 big leagues and in the champions league regularly?Also a big game player (two different champions league finals goals)Remember I said striker not forward or footballerAbout CBL GTFO
There are a few strikers who are better then Etoo on this "planet".Etoo played his best football for the best team of this generation , The days with Deco , Ronaldinho , Xavi AND Iniesta feeding him the ball , COURSE he was going to score goals.Very few world class strikers have made the switch between the two top leagues , Ibra and Ronaldo come to mind ( in recent seasons anyway).Etoo hasnt been great for Cameroon either , at least not for you to call him the best striker on the planet.
  • Downvote 11

Guest Portuguese

What about when Inter won the treble was Deco,Dinho and simense twins feeding him yeah?Name these few strikers?Like I said he has been the best since 2005Before him it was Shevchenko/Ronaldo

What about when Inter won the treble was Deco,Dinho and simense twins feeding him yeah?Name these few strikers?Like I said he has been the best since 2005Before him it was Shevchenko/Ronaldo
RVN , Drogba , Inzaghi , Totti .. Mayb even Torres (pre January)I know they havent all consistently had great seasons , but all of them have had a better season then Etoo since 2005.Dont get me wrong , Etoo is a handful on hes day , and is one of the top strikers in the world , but to have said "hes the best striker in the world since 2005" was a bit silly iMHO.
  • Downvote 5

Etoo played his best football for the best team of this generation , The days with Deco , Ronaldinho , Xavi AND Iniesta feeding him the ball , COURSE he was going to score goals..
Don't see what this has to do with anything, did they make the run and put the ball in the back of the net for him too ?But of course scoring goals is easy yeah ? that's why there must be an abundance of world class strikers overpopulating the transfer market right now./Eto over the last 5 yearsBarcelona : 145 apps and 108 GoalsInter : 67 in 33 , lets not forget one of those seasons was where Milto played more of the focal striker role too.