THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

No I just showed it to his friends who then bullied him for the last few days. He was made to know how it feels.

*deletes PM*

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

i said this from day. sad yute. who the f*ck comes on a message board just to purposely argue with people..

:/ allow it fam ur not that guy

This is a forum to pass the time y u lot take it so serious at least i don't just run around trolling every thread...

Got man running around calling himself fraff hunter but letting the fraff run riot

Guy said the other day he wanted to suck willow smiths bee stings...y is he still here??

Smh and me having an argument is really jarring guys that much yh?

GOOD.

tumblr_m82765H2LX1r1azmio1_400.gif

• Downvote 1

i said this from day. sad yute. who the f*ck comes on a message board just to purposely argue with people..

:/ allow it fam ur not that guy

This is a forum to pass the time y u lot take it so serious at least i don't just run around being a stupid f*ck*ng prick every thread...

Got man running around calling himself fraff hunter but letting the fraff run riot

Guy said the other day he wanted to suck willow smiths bee stings...y is he still here??

Smh and me having an argument is really jarring guys that much yh?

GOOD.

tumblr_m82765H2LX1r1azmio1_400.gif

^_)

FFS, i hate talking on the phone with my sister when she's with her friends

she just stops and talks to them for like 2 minutes, even when im still talking i just hear her start a next conversation with someone else, then she'll talk to me for another 10 seconds before she just ubruptly goes off into another convo

so jarring

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Can't remember the last time I rang my sister

/

Swear I'm never bringing no one in on anything ever again bare ungreatful parasites out here.

• Downvote 1

FFS, i hate talking on the phone with my sister when she's with her friends

she just stops and talks to them for like 2 minutes, even when im still talking i just hear her start a next conversation with someone else, then she'll talk to me for another 10 seconds before she just ubruptly goes off into another convo

so jarring

HATE when people do this

I just put the phone down

Ordered something Wednesday 11am on DPD Next day delivery, today they telling me it will be with me on Monday. He said they won't send it for a Saturday delivery because it cost's them too much... I PAID £12.99 FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY and they made the mistake.

When will they understand that people choose an express delivery usually because they need the item quickly, justifying paying an extortionate amount of money to deliver a parcel no bigger than a book.

I am so mad, 'M'am it looks like you are very upset I will ask my manager to call you asap'.

DPD are arseholes

had a delivery this, 2 infact from them, wouldnt leave me a card to call so they can leave with a neighbour or something and wouldnt deliver it to my workplace when everyone else does

so had to pay like £12 for a saturday delivery when i had already paid over the top for delivery

avoiding companies that use them now