• Lemons
    • GoldCoast
    • Thun
    • Wavant/Savant
    • Zomby
    • Louis Roederer/Special K
    • Skola
    • Laid Back

ALLOW EL KAPITAN BEING A MOD. hes just a whingy stupid prick who comes with this "oooh i dont use the net / forum much" or " i didnt bother to read what you said" useless hypocritical attitude.

he calls people 'vent room' regullars but i can guarantee HE has read every page.

watch him say "i dont even want to be a mod". d*ckhead

i voted for savant.

from that list.lets assume those are contestants for "REFORM" IN the middle east.. Elkapitan is mubarak, then Esquilax is ghadaffi, and Fat eric is the king of Bahrain, Cipher is president of Syria.

SO BASICALLY, pls change the record, and let the goodguys get a chance. not cunts

EDIT

lol dn't even remember coming on vip2. head hurts still.

/

none of that is true.

especially the part where you liken me to a despotic dictator. I'm pro free speech to the fullest. i will never repremand anyone for expressing their beliefs, intrests or opinions. I don't want a forum where everyone thinks the same or doesn't feel free to speak their truth. Tbh if there has been a decline in the forum its because the more "out there" personalities have been and still are being pushed out.

I only tend to ignore yours and smaddys posts cause you two always come on some hurt ex girlfriend tip. Your not interested in proving youself right through debate, you just wanna have a name calling contest like kids.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

ALLOW EL KAPITAN BEING A MOD. hes just a whingy stupid prick who comes with this "oooh i dont use the net / forum much" or " i didnt bother to read what you said" useless hypocritical attitude.

he calls people 'vent room' regullars but i can guarantee HE has read every page.

i voted for savant.

from that list.lets assume those are contestants for "REFORM" IN the middle east.. Elkapitan is mubarak, then Esquilax is ghadaffi, and Fat eric is the king of Bahrain, Cipher is president of Syria.

SO BASICALLY, pls change the record, and let the goodguys get a chance. not cunts

Bloooow bitch

cat stop my waaaaaaaave

hater ass bitch

u and that bitch that looks like a merkat

smoke coloured bitch

mufaka was born ashy hahaha

venom u just a fagot

ur the bitch u wasteman

rather look like a meercat than you

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

lmao

Voted Thun, Flat Eric nd El kapitan are boring choices

Thun would shake things up a bit, we are on here for entertainment after all.

i agree entertainment value would not be high, but i don't see it being any different for thun.

what are you expecting?

serious question

i agree entertainment value would not be high, but i don't see it being any different for thun.

what are you expecting?

serious question

People getting pissed at Thun being mod

angry threads getting made, prophesying the end of vip2 as we know it 'how could you let this happen etc'

Thun reacting by banning guys and putting them in the c*nt/stupid f*ck*ng prick group adding fuel to the fire

them same people threaten to leave vip2... stop posting but lurk in every f*ck*ng thread anyway

then Thun gets removed as mod a couple weeks later because of the mayhem he has caused and the haters feel they were justified in attacking his installment as mod in the firstplace and vip2 becomes stronger and more united as a common enemy is re-born once again

• Upvote 1

what are you expecting?

serious question

angry threads getting made, prophesying the end of vip2 as we know it 'how could you let this happen etc'

Thun reacting by banning guys and putting them in the c*nt/stupid f*ck*ng prick group adding fuel to the fire

them same people threaten to leave vip2... stop posting but lurk in every f*ck*ng thread anyway

then Thun gets removed as mod a couple weeks later because of the mayhem he has caused and the haters feel they were justified in attacking his installment as mod in the firstplace and vip2 becomes stronger and more united as a common enemy is re-born once again

:confused:

This would've been enough.

NVO = New Vip Order. :shiftyninja:

I been here from the birth when we had the mass exodus and from the early days of rwd

I know how things are run round these parts and would not take the piss as I got the up most respect for this place and all members

Thanks for your votes Speculate and Badman

what are you expecting?

serious question

lol

fair enough

/

it's a piss take that thun got his reputation as a conspiracy nut just from the 9/11 ting

cuz imo it's very likely that shits true

• Downvote 1

it's a piss take that thun got his reputation as a conspiracy nut just from the 9/11 ting

cuz imo it's very likely that shits true

I aint got any bad feelings towards those who tried to argue against the laws of physics about WTC 7

Reckon if we done a poll on here most would agree that the government version of events are dodgy

I only tend to ignore yours and smaddys posts cause you two always come on some hurt ex girlfriend tip. Your not interested in proving youself right through debate, you just wanna have a name calling contest like kids.

:/

real talk i never even noticed u till u tried to chuck it one day, cant remember when

dno who you think you are really an truly, always trying to act like ur on a level, or ur more mature

ur not

in fact u always have something to say about my personality or looks

never been involved in any serious or meaningful debate with you

:/

real talk i never even noticed u till u tried to chuck it one day, cant remember when

dno who you think you are really an truly, always trying to act like ur on a level, or ur more mature

ur not

in fact u always have something to say about my personality or looks

never been involved in any serious or meaningful debate with you

The time your talking about was two years ago smaddy. That period where i use to wind u up for fun was years ago. I do not call your name out like that anymore. i dn't even dislike you. I swear. How many times have i said i'm not interested in having a back and forth with you. but u always go on bare salty, because of sh*t that happened from before.

regarding the stuff in red i'll send you a pm