You woke up as a white person. What would you do?

DJ Stashman

Grace if you were I wud get you a jäger and invite you for a line

seen but cos im black no invite no

snm

Black people can't swim

no race is perfect

my swim teacher told me this

like everyone else in the slow class wasnt white...

Grace if you were I wud get you a jäger and invite you for a line

seen but cos im black no invite no

snm

Black people can't swim

no race is perfect

my swim teacher told me this

like everyone else in the slow class wasnt white...

you don't get an invite for a drink and line cos u dnt like a White geazers, if u change ure mind tho....

/

what are you calling us slow now yh?

not wash and leave the yard smelling like wet dog, wash up leaving crust on the dishes/glasses, go raving n dance like a spastic, lips randoms in club, moan about how jerome was touching tracys bum and i really liked tracy the wog socket but only once we've left the club n are safely at home doing borderline gay sh*t in the kitchen wiv me mates while mum comes down n tells us to be quiet sam shouts out how he'd bang my mum and i laugh and agree she has nice tits then my whole family would get up next morning and eat beans on toast and not brush our yellow teeth and leave for work with mutter in my eyes see a black person and my heart starts to beat really fast because im a shook pussyhole

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

not wash and leave the yard smelling like wet dog, wash up leaving crust on the dishes/glasses, go raving n dance like a spastic, lips randoms in club, moan about how jerome was touching tracys bum and i really liked tracy the wog socket but only once we've left the club n are safely at home doing borderline gay sh*t in the kitchen wiv me mates while mum comes down n tells us to be quiet sam shouts out how he'd bang my mum and i laugh and agree she has nice tits then my whole family would get up next morning and eat beans on toast and not brush our yellow teeth and leave for work with mutter in my eyes see a black person and my heart starts to beat really fast because im a shook pussyhole

citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

• Downvote 1

wot wud u do if u woke up black tho?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wonder why my girl has me on smash and why she's always on her phone when we spend quality time together

build the courage to talk to girls im interested in without the OI OI BANTERRR kinda bars.

/sorry to my white english dons.

Aint you white.

Nevermind.

albanian =/= english white

i thought this thread was about having a pop at the "lads"