Soulja Boy gives 'shout out' to slave masters

MARLO STANSFIELD

crackas built institutions

zimbabwe was the bread basket of africa

now you got tunde and ngemzi shootin giraffes and rhino and eatin other game jus to feeed baby chengetai

the population of wild animals has disintegrated... its like theyve gon back to the dark ages without whitey there to feed and cloth them

i can see also me and yuri are tellin u guys the truth- a truth which is politically incorrect to be spoken aloud in our country... jus by ur defensive shock its like uve never heard this before... you obviously think everyone has bourght into poverty and social factors being the reason for black violence and backwardness in africa

Good post,

a truth which is politically incorrect to be spoken aloud in our country

This is most definitely my favourite part.

You're so confused about whether you "hate the white man" or "hate the moslems".

• Upvote 2

its not his fault, he was raised by slave masters and is living the life they want to thrust on on 99% of other young black men

WHEN has the guardian EVER done an article on soulja boy???

if he said he was in support of reparations that barclays, coutts, and Llyods bank to name a few of the EU corporations are culpable for would they have carried the story?

so soulja boy gets a bly imo. if the white americans were still in the UK or ireland there could not have been any bill gates, or mark zuckerberg either,

why is South Africa more like, financially successful (?) than most African countries?

It won't be for much longer, if they keep electing moronic corrupt rapists to run the country.

well if you didnt come to the UK you wouldve still been in belarus being bullied for the fat c*nt you are?

• Upvote 1

why is South Africa more like, financially successful (?) than most African countries?

It won't be for much longer, if they keep electing moronic corrupt rapists to run the country.

well if you didnt come to the UK you wouldve still been in belarus being bullied for the fat c*nt you are?

Dunno where you get this Belarus thing from. I'm not from Belarus.

whatever shithole part of east europe you come from, the same analogy applies

Don't really get the analogy either to be honest.

My family leaving post-Soviet Russia is analagous to Jacob Zuma being a bad leader for South Africa?

My family leaving post-Soviet Russia is analagous to Jacob Zuma being a bad leader for South Africa?

yeah, he's not a good as FW declerk or Francis botha.

yeah, he's not a good as FW declerk or Francis botha.

Perhaps, but I'm stil not sure where Belarus comes into this

Africa would be a whole different place if it wasnt for slavery and colonialism

Probably. Would be a worse place most likely.

NEGD

Cool resonse brah. Do you even know what you're talking about, or is that just your knee-jerk reaction to "racists" who don't think Africa was a paradise pre-colonialism.

Colonialism has undeniably had some significant negative effects on the way subsaharan states have developed over the last few decades, but trying to pin the blame for everything on the west is just a cop-out. Take Zambia for example: it's been a republic for 50 years or so and remains extremely poor and without resources such as railways, despite being extremely rich in things like copper deposits. So how is it that their main railroad was built by the Chinese, and that the wealth of resources available are being extracted not by the Zambian government, but by the Chinese?

zambia has one of the most stable and fastest growing economies in the world

the licences to mine resources were exclusively obtained by force from the former colonial powers and only came up for renew within the last 5 years

which time the nationalisation of these mines has allowed them to have proper control of their own resources.

Zambia is also one of those countries who turned to the Devil that is the IMF for economic restructuring and had their economy ruined like everyone else.

the problem with racist useless cunts like you is that someone like you are in no better position to talk or crtitisice

you clearly wouldve been a tramp in russia or like i said whateveer shithole in the east you came from,

but now feel you're an expert on african politics all of a sudden.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

constant repetitions of how backwards the Africans are and how "west" is always doing something that is good for the world..

what?

Dont know whats so hard to understand bruh. But allow me, continue the debate.

Both sides are bringing strong arguments.

Continue. Please.

NEGD

Cool resonse brah. Do you even know what you're talking about, or is that just your knee-jerk reaction to "racists" who don't think Africa was a paradise pre-colonialism.

Colonialism has undeniably had some significant negative effects on the way subsaharan states have developed over the last few decades, but trying to pin the blame for everything on the west is just a cop-out. Take Zambia for example: it's been a republic for 50 years or so and remains extremely poor and without resources such as railways, despite being extremely rich in things like copper deposits. So how is it that their main railroad was built by the Chinese, and that the wealth of resources available are being extracted not by the Zambian government, but by the Chinese?

the licences to mine resources were exclusively obtained by force from the former colonial powers and only came up for renew within the last 5 years

which time the nationalisation of these mines has allowed them to have proper control of their own resources.

Zambia is also one of those countries who turned to the Devil that is the IMF for economic restructuring and had their economy ruined like everyone else.

the problem with racist useless cunts like you is that someone like you are in no better position to talk or crtitisice

you clearly wouldve been a tramp in russia or like i said whateveer shithole in the east you came from,

It's so stupid the way you go on.

I would have been a tramp in Russia? OK if you say so, but I've no idea how that's relevant

And yeah, I fancy myself as an expert on African politics because I know things that are basic knowledge. I guess it wouldn't matter even if I was though, because only black people are qualified to comment on Africa as far as yuo're concerned.

Zambia is currently being sucked dry by the Chinese mate, and half the reason its economy is growing because China is investing so heavily in it

• Downvote 1

NEGD

It's so stupid the way you go on.

I would have been a tramp in Russia? OK if you say so, but I've no idea how that's relevant

And yeah, I fancy myself as an expert on African politics because I know things that are basic knowledge

Zambia is currently being sucked dry by the Chinese mate, and half the reason its economy is growing because China is investing so heavily in it

and the only reason why china's economy is growing at such a rate is because of the way the rest of the world has invested in it.

as if investment is a bad thing. the only reason why the UK still has a credible economy is because of the financial services OTHER countries invest in this country.

and yes you would or still are a tramp.

Guest Awesome Kong

coz the crackas built south africa

no whites in south africa = a place jus like the f*ckin congo

even in such a semi civilised country the black violence there is incredible...

And the Moors built Spain, whats your point?

trololol

Why this response?

Guest TRAGEDY

can call him wateva... its a bit of a controversial thing to say...

but honestly ...

would u wna be some bone through the nose banntu stil scratchin a livin sellin fair trade coca beans to asda

i don't like you but that made me :lol: